• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Line_HTX

Yuyushiki, which is actually spotted as an easter egg in an episode of Kinmoza.

and yes, we all need more Tebow in our lives.
Real Savior on the field.
image.php

Never seen that one before, and I didn't know it was an easter egg.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This may sound weird but I spend like maybe 2% of the amount I used to playing video games and my life has gotten so much better. I replaced it with working out and going out and socializing as much as possible. The result is that my mind is clearer, my memory is sharper, and my overall sense of well being is just better.

I think I was playing too many video games bros.

Although now everytime I pick up a controller the rare occasion I do want to play something and I'm immediately bored with it all or just too antsy to sit so I'm kinda stuck.

Is this adulthood?

jakncoke

Banned
This may sound weird but I spend like maybe 2% of the amount I used to playing video games and my life has gotten so much better. I replaced it with working out and going out and socializing as much as possible. The result is that my mind is clearer, my memory is sharper, and my overall sense of well being is just better.

Although now everytime I pick up a controller the rare occasion I do want to play something and I'm immediately bored with it all or just too antsy to sit so I'm kinda stuck.

Is this adulthood?

I replaced video games with alcoholic black outs and rages and net flix marathons is this what you mean

Is this adulthood?

Your an old now, go yell at that Gata's to get off your lawn and count down everyday towards getting your first social security check .

Is this adulthood?

comes and goes. i don't play as many games as i used to when i was younger, mostly because of work. there also comes times where i just get sick of playing games so i don't do much of it for a week and then i'll come back to it. usually takes a great game to pull me back in but doter has been a good constant. i should socialize more but here is a summary of what happens when i go out with co-ed socializing (wives, gf's allowed):

1. ommmmmg look at this new thing i got
2. did u watch that reality show? zomfg
3. my kids are doing this this and that! adorable!
4. grrrrl let me tell you about work! can you believe what so and so did!
5. remember that one time we did that thing! so fonny!

just a bunch of nonsense and i feel like going charlie on everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuiX9mlDY9E

now when it's me and the boys, that is a good time! we get to talk sports and titties and whatever else may come about! also not much for working out. i do it a few days a week but nothing crazy. i do admire how much time/work it takes to get ripped but i just don't have enough interest in it to putting in the time. i'd rather be playing music and even that i dont do enough of.

one day greg and i will form the greatest band of the century. what will the name be? i don't know. here are the names i can think of off the top of my head:

greg and the FMT's
FMT and the gregs
gregorious rex and the gazettes
FMT presents: Greg and FMT
Greg presents: dunk you into a bag of dicks (this could be a better album name though!)
The Dunkers ft. greg and fmt
The Fundamentals ft. greg and fmt

call me up greger!

MechDX

Since @ReemBoi25 & @JJOE2424 became starting CBs for @HoustonTexans in 2011, opponents have the lowest completion percentage in @NFL at 55.7

Now we added Johnson #1 overall to help in the slot. Feels good man

Since @ReemBoi25 & @JJOE2424 became starting CBs for @HoustonTexans in 2011, opponents have the lowest completion percentage in @NFL at 55.7

Now we added Johnson #1 overall to help in the slot. Feels good man

Since firing @JimHarbaugh, @JedYork has become a 100% stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Is this adulthood?

Sounds like a mid-life crisis bro

jbug617

Banned
Cowboys offer for Dez
@RapSheet: #Cowboys offer to Dez is more than $12.8M per year (the tag number). They’ve come up a lot from the original offer of $10M avg over 6 years
@Rand_Getlin: High stakes standoff between #Cowboys and Dez Bryant. @RapSheet reports they don't believe he'll sit. Sources close to him insist he will.
Broncos offer for Thomas
@RapSheet: The #Broncos offer to Demaryius Thomas is well over $12M per year. They believe it’s significant & competitive. But it’s not Megatron money

ampere

Nobody deserves Megatron money. It's a relic contract that really has no place in the conversation. Making more than Wallace should be the bar.

I agree, but it sounds like the NFLPA is trying to use this to fight for higher salaries in general. Which doesn't really make sense... get a better CBA

Godslay

Banned
I agree, but it sounds like the NFLPA is trying to use this to fight for higher salaries in general. Which doesn't really make sense... get a better CBA

I'm pretty sure they are using it as a hardball negotiating tool. They know that ultimately the NFL owners have all the pogs and slammers.

If there is collusion, I say pursue it. Problem is, I doubt there is much there for them to prove.

By default the Cowboys and Broncos know that they can hold out and drive the price down. NFLPA is just trying to avoid a backslide in wages. They want Megatron money for Megatron numbers(which Dez and DT both have), but under new rules which would prevent that type of contract.

I get why they are doing it, but the market really should be reset and then let salaries reestablish themselves.

Is this adulthood?

I'm you.

And you are me.

Exact same thing happened to me when I was 21.

WedgeX

Banned
Nobody deserves Megatron money. It's a relic contract that really has no place in the conversation. Making more than Wallace should be the bar.

Yeah those old contracts....man the Lions were suckers for all of them. Can't even blame Matt Millen for them, which is a shame because it's much more fun.

Godslay

Banned
Yeah those old contracts....man the Lions were suckers for all of them. Can't even blame Matt Millen for them, which is a shame because it's much more fun.

They are insanely bloated looking back. At the very least they were for the best two players at their given positions in the league so it's not all bad.

Just kind of screwed up the market, but for the most part it will be fixed as they go along.

Hindl

I was just thinking that there's been a lack of Eagles talk here, then this last page happened. Fuck Dallas tho they aren't gonna be as good as everyone thinks

Line_HTX

I'm sorry, Mech. I have to go with Dega on this one.

Yes, fuck Dallas and everything, but man, if Houston beats Dallas in SB LI at NRG, that would be the ultimate, the legendary moment that will be told for all of eternity. The Inaugural game win is one thing, but a Super Bowl win will be the never-live-it-down of biblical porportions.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
comes and goes. i don't play as many games as i used to when i was younger, mostly because of work. there also comes times where i just get sick of playing games so i don't do much of it for a week and then i'll come back to it. usually takes a great game to pull me back in but doter has been a good constant. i should socialize more but here is a summary of what happens when i go out with co-ed socializing (wives, gf's allowed):

1. ommmmmg look at this new thing i got
2. did u watch that reality show? zomfg
3. my kids are doing this this and that! adorable!
4. grrrrl let me tell you about work! can you believe what so and so did!
5. remember that one time we did that thing! so fonny!

just a bunch of nonsense and i feel like going charlie on everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuiX9mlDY9E

now when it's me and the boys, that is a good time! we get to talk sports and titties and whatever else may come about! also not much for working out. i do it a few days a week but nothing crazy. i do admire how much time/work it takes to get ripped but i just don't have enough interest in it to putting in the time. i'd rather be playing music and even that i dont do enough of.

one day greg and i will form the greatest band of the century. what will the name be? i don't know. here are the names i can think of off the top of my head:

greg and the FMT's
FMT and the gregs
gregorious rex and the gazettes
FMT presents: Greg and FMT
Greg presents: dunk you into a bag of dicks (this could be a better album name though!)
The Dunkers ft. greg and fmt
The Fundamentals ft. greg and fmt

call me up greger!

...I read posts like this from men on the other side of marriage and I wonder why I want to go back to that.

Sounds like a mid-life crisis bro

Fuck you.

Dammit FMT. I'm still hoping for that Texans Niners bowl in sf and then Houston

You're dead to me Mech. I thought we were going to develop a nice Green Bay and Houston alliance here but no.

I'm you.

And you are me.

Exact same thing happened to me when I was 21.

I wished it happened when I was 21!

Because fuck Dallas?

Okay this I can get behind so you're only comatose to me.

Is this adulthood?
Are you saying video games ruin your mind? You should definitely make a thread about this!
lol, just kidding old man

cdyhybrid

This is true, but Pepeiopepe never believed in Tebow.

Which is funny, because then he'd finally be right about an Eagles QB being better than Russell!

Is this adulthood?

DOTA is the only video game you need.

Top Bottom