• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

cdyhybrid

vdNRccv.png

Line_HTX

Let those pictures be a lesson to all of you

Join patsgaf or I will ruin everything you love by adding dog boobs.

CFVe0JSWYAAQQ6g.png:large

How about you never make those pictures again? You could've "coerced" people into joining in a DIFFERENT way, but you had to pull that disgusting and unfunny shit.

Bread and Gobias, this is y'all's punishment for your "art."

CImVyqEWgAA2glu.jpg:large

UOmPysW.jpg

No more of that shit art from you people again!

8aff19ff9d36194f331126e62c7bf3a3-d58so57.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It has nothing to do with the Falcons. The Lions were down 21-3 against a Matt Ryan led Falcons team, in London, and Matthew Stafford willed the team to victory.

I could've posted a gif of our comeback against the Dolphins last year, or the New Orleans Saints, or plenty of other Stafford gifs, but I choose that specific gif. Art is in the eye of the beholder.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Who's the better QB? Matthew Stafford or Matthew Ryan? Your post implies Ryan is some scrub.

You guys falling for Kas seeking attention again? DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT BE FOOLED.

Seeking attention by posting Eric Ebron/Lions articles or Stafford gifs.

"Don't fall for it guys, Kas will stop posting about the Restoration of the Roar if you stop responding to his posts, he's only doing it for attention."

Fuck Up Outta Here, Heretic.

I'm not Russell Wilson going to Fox News telling me Jesus told me to abstain from Ciara.

I'm doing what I've been doing the last 5+ years, preaching the Book of Matthew and the impending Restoration of the Roar. You can quote me, or not, but those Lions articles will continue until we win a Super Bowl.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's because he is. And that scrub was up 21-3 on Fatford before a miraculous comeback.

Not a Falcons fan, but Matt Ryan is a Top 10 QB, when you take into account age and talent. He is a solid, young starting QB who actually doesn't get enough credit, IMO.

The NFC is stacked. If Ryan has a running game (let alone defense) last year they probably do better than they did. Matt Ryan would flourish in the AFC.

He never hit 40 TDs, or 5,000 yards, like Matthew Stafford has, but I've watched enough of him to know he's a solid QB, despite flopping at times and not having the comback killer instinct, Stafford has.

Matt Ryan best season is probably 2012, when he threw for 4,700 Yards, 32 TD, 14, INTs in 2012.

That same season, 23 year old Matthew Stafford threw for 41 TDs, 17 INT, 5,038 Yards

Who's the better QB? Matthew Stafford or Matthew Ryan? Your post implies Ryan is some scrub.

Seeking attention by posting Eric Ebron/Lions articles or Stafford gifs.

"Don't fall for it guys, Kas will stop posting about the Restoration of the Roar if you stop responding to his posts, he's only doing it for attention."

Fuck Up Outta Here, Heretic.

I'm not Russell Wilson going to Fox News telling me Jesus told me to abstain from Ciara.

I'm doing what I've been doing the last 5+ years, preaching the Book of Matthew and the impending Restoration of the Roar. You can quote me, or not, but those Lions articles will continue until we win a Super Bowl.

Unless you are secretly immortal, good luck with that.

How about football?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1h1 hour ago
NFLPA sources tell ABC News' @ryansmithtv that if Tom Brady is suspended for any games, they expect to challenge decision in federal court.

Do it, Rog. Call their bluff

David Parkinson ‏@ParkinsonGlobe 9m9 minutes ago
Depends on how you define recession, but based on rule of thumb of 2 straight negative GDP quarters, Bank of Canada says we were just in one

Send help.

Hindl

Bye bye Boykin :(

He's really good but he's never gonna get a shot at the outside in Philly. If he's comfortable staying slot I'd love to keep him, but I'd be happy for him if he got a starting position elsewhere. Dude is good and he deserves to have a good career.

Top Bottom