• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Pepiope

He's really good but he's never gonna get a shot at the outside in Philly. If he's comfortable staying slot I'd love to keep him, but I'd be happy for him if he got a starting position elsewhere. Dude is good and he deserves to have a good career.
The writing was on the wall once we picked up Walter Thurmond.

Seems like Chip like big press guys outside, Boykin will never be that, he's way too small.

I'd laugh at Canada spending all of their money on making sure all of their citizens have healthcare and general high quality of life, but karma is a bitch...

I mean, Donald Trump may be our POTUS in two years

Won't ever, ever happen. Never ever.

They said that about a black POTUS, too. I've just learned to never underestimate the folly of some of the people of this great nation of ours.

In other news, it sounds like Amazon Prime Day is a disaster. Bad deals, broken site functionality, deals selling out randomly before anyone can buy

They said that about a black POTUS, too. I've just learned to never underestimate the folly of some of the people of this great nation of ours.

In other news, it sounds like Amazon Prime Day is a disaster. Bad deals, broken site functionality, deals selling out randomly before anyone can buy

Yeah I've seen nothing but crap so far

Striker

The writing was on the wall once we picked up Walter Thurmond.

Seems like Chip like big press guys outside, Boykin will never be that, he's way too small.
Isn't Thurmond playing Safety? He's always hurt anyways. I wouldn't expect him to play more than 10 games.

Speaking of Safety, Giants are looking at former Raven Jeromy Miles. Basically depth or competition for the two Safety starting positions. Most expect Landon Collins to grab one, and the other one is up for grabs.

Pepiope

Isn't Thurmond playing Safety? He's always hurt anyways. I wouldn't expect him to play more than 10 games.

Speaking of Safety, Giants are looking at former Raven Jeromy Miles. Basically depth or competition for the two Safety starting positions. Most expect Landon Collins to grab one, and the other one is up for grabs.
Well Chip likes his DBs to be able to play both corner and safety, but I believe he's getting PT at slot CB as Boykin really wants to play outside.

Sounds like you have a new thread to start!
cutcaster-photo-100322602-Hell-No-Red-Button.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 1m1 minute ago

Chiefs LB Justin Houston has agreed to a 6-year, $101M deal that includes $52.5M guaranteed. (via @AdamSchefter)

Pepiope

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 7m7 minutes ago
Most disrupted dropbacks by LB, last 3 seasons
Justin Houston 57.0
Connor Barwin 43.5
Von Miller 42.5
Clay Matthews 41.5

Line_HTX

Good morning, y'all.

Send help.

I'm sorry to hear that, maple leaf. Do you want a loan?

Is that JNA?

You ran him off the face of the Earth, didn't ya? :mad:
I see his post count and how many years he's been here, and I don't understand why he was still Junior.

tumblr_nr7bsy7EE41qg78wpo1_500.gif

Brady lied, people died. His suspension is inevitable, and time to see Bread's precious JimmyG get roflstomped for a winless start to the season~!
OH~HOHOHOHO~~

cajunator

Banned
I always think its hilarious that animus could pick from hundreds of actually respectable shows to use pics from, but instead they choose the messed up stuff to post here. Its beautiful. Especially how yall react to it.
I love yall :)

Zeke

Been out of the loop what's going on with the relocation talk in California and st. Louis? You guys think Stan will give the finger to the league and set up shop in Inglewood?
raiders still coming to SA...maybe but probably not

Line_HTX

That Alamo Dome is just sitting there with nothing going on. Besides, I thought the league would definitely have careful plans on LA anyways. Where's that one sketch of the stadium and the surrounding areas? That proposed picture looks sick.

Zeke

That Alamo Dome is just sitting there with nothing going on. Besides, I thought the league would definitely have careful plans on LA anyways. Where's that one sketch of the stadium and the surrounding areas? That proposed picture looks sick.
Also going thro a 40 million dollar renovation for the final four tournament. Thats neither here nor there tho. I've read so much back and fourth shit about the Carson deal and inglewood. Makes me wonder if Stan has a preference in who he would share a future home with.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I thought San Antonio was completely out of the running for a team? Pretty much confirmed that LA is getting the Raiders and Chargers right?

Top Bottom