• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

cajunator

Banned
Even if cajun got his T levels up and found a sex drive he'd be competing with coldplay for girls with short hair that watch 12 hours of anime a day

Girls with short hair are fine, like Demi Moore in her Ghost era for example, but Coldplay likes ones that look like Justin Beirber..

I dont even have an anime fuck pillow.
I like cute characters, people, things but not in a sexual way. I just want to hug them all! I want to hug all of you as well.

Sex is important I understand that, but if it wasnt necessary to propagate life I would be totally ok with it not existing at all.
What a strange creature

cajunator

Banned
How accurate is this?
uYnpGsp.jpg

Girls with short hair are fine, like Demi Moore in her Ghost era for example, but Coldplay likes ones that look like Justin Beirber..
Angeline Jolie in Hackers. She looked beautiful in short hair.

E: Dallas got lucky in the deal. I was expecting $20m the way Dez was talking. $15 still a good payday

squicken

so good looking in that movie. good eye, cajun!

e: you too, sf2fanatic. two all time hot chick movie appearance, though Angelina looked best in Gia

WedgeX

Banned
How accurate is this?

It's generally true November-April, some times into May. But if you can embrace the cold it's amazing. You can always wear more layers and look more awesome. Right now it should be hot and humid in Michigan, culminating near every year with one week in early August that is about 100 every day. Perfect lake weather usually the whole summer.

I miss the cold. This heat is awful.

jakncoke

Banned
Michael Boireau (born July 24, 1978) is a former American football defensive tackle of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the second round of the 2000 NFL Draft, and played there for two seasons.[1] He played college football at Miami.[2] Boireau suffered from a rare neuromuscular disorder called ocular myasthenia gravis.[3] He was forced to retire early from football due to a degenerative hip condition.

#jaktrivia

Line_HTX

Didn't know that Watt is the favorite to win the ESPY NFL player of the year.

More proof that Watt is better than that filthy liar Brady. :p

Godslay

Banned
SBJLizMullen: Now that Dez Bryant & Demaryius Thomas deals are done, NFLPA is not expected to pursue collusion claims. a union source said.

Kiss my ass Zychi, you bootleg Ari bitch!

jakncoke

Banned
he fried potatoes

and then boiled them

WHY

ffs im laughing so hard, every time i think im a dumbass cook that'll try stupid shit while drunk these people pop up on gaf its amazing

fuck it im going to drink more and die laughing at that thread and this op holy shit

Godslay

Banned
These deals for Dez and DT are pretty team friendly when you look at them. Lots of up front bonus money.

And so my ban end. Do I got GAF street cred now. At least I know the sensitivity point of the gaming side so I get banned again next E3.

Good timing, right in time for the season to fire up.

BigAT

Dayum, dat Russell Wilson purple Calvin Klein suit looks pretty nice. And Godo-dayum, that Ciara dress... O////O

Want to know where that dress would look even better? Hung neatly in the closest after she changes into sweatpants and we sleep quietly in separate beds as the Lord would want.

Line_HTX

Nice blue dress there, Alex Morgan.

When the season is on, everyday is disrepect day as far as I'm concerned. Animu is also banned during said season, we just need Grover to make an executive order.

Automatically defied.
I'll keep it down when it's not Gameday.

Halle Berry still looks incredible. O////O

Top Bottom