• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

jakncoke

Banned
Boo!! Wanted David Carr owning the Steelers highlights

Thats never happened

played us 2 times was 3-10 33 yards in the win that we gave up D tds/s teams tds left and right in a 24-6 loss

other was a lost game where he went 16-26 167 yards 1 td in a 7-27 defeat

Zeke

I think the idea is that if the tickets are too expensive, the Cowboys fans have to be more selective with which games they go to, and would presumably prioritize attending games against the NFC East or the Packers or something.
Bingo! Season ticket holders are making bank selling their tickets to other fans. Add in the fact that tons of fans have Jerry world on their sports bucket list you have a recipe for opposing fans to out number the home crowd. Drop ticket prices to say raider ticket prices and the death star would be rocking.

cajunator

Banned

hmmm Squeents. Odd but I like it!
gqLPWmi.jpg

Murray has one of the best rushing seasons in NFL history...."It was mostly the line and scheme."

he left a LOT of yards on each play and was insanely frustrating to watch

couldn't stop running into his fucking blockers. and would get wrapped up once he made it to the secondary

He would also straight maul people at the end of his runs in a way that other runners wont

IDK MAN

cashman

Banned
he left a LOT of yards on each play and was insanely frustrating to watch

couldn't stop running into his fucking blockers. and would get wrapped up once he made it to the secondary

He would also straight maul people at the end of his runs in a way that other runners wont

IDK MAN

Murray was a pretty patient runner and did wait for a lot of his blocks to develop. He'll definitely be missed but the Cowboys are still gonna get good production out of the RB spot.

Line_HTX

I've never been to NRG for a game before, but if I ever do go one day, I REALLY HOPE TO USE WIFI WHEN I'M NOT LOOKING AT THE FIELD!

=D

hmmm Squeents. Odd but I like it!

Nagato, Bismark, and Kongou are better than SHIT-makaze >:p
Good God, Inuyasha has more progression than Ranma half SHIT.
Sound Euphonium is superior to K-ON.
Nice wine bottle, cup, and piggy you got there.
Nice Bayonetta. O////O
Who is that on the shelf all the way on the left where it cuts off?

Well we know what he doesn't do....

:|

cajunator

Banned
I've never been to NRG for a game before, but if I ever do go one day, I REALLY HOPE TO USE WIFI WHEN I'M NOT LOOKING AT THE FIELD!

=D

Nagato, Bismark, and Kongou are better than SHIT-makaze >:p
Good God, Inuyasha has more progression than Ranma half SHIT.
Sound Euphonium is superior to K-ON.
Nice wine bottle, cup, and piggy you got there.
Nice Bayonetta. O////O
Who is that on the shelf all the way on the left where it cuts off?

:|

here
http://imgur.com/a/kAYlU

Gigglepoo

I think they got the power this year if Romo stays healthy. Hawks still look like beasts though.

I still think the Graham/Unger trade was bad for Seattle. Not only has Graham been hurt the last couples seasons, but the Seahawks running game went in the tank when Unger was hurt. Considering how mediocre Seattle's offensive line already was, getting rid of their best player isn't going to help. And it's not like Graham will be able to contribute in the ground game at all.

cajunator

Banned
Cajun when you say you have no sex drive...you mean at all right? 3D women, 2D women, 3D fake women...just nothing right?

I dont even have an anime fuck pillow.
I like cute characters, people, things but not in a sexual way. I just want to hug them all! I want to hug all of you as well.

Sex is important I understand that, but if it wasnt necessary to propagate life I would be totally ok with it not existing at all.

I dont even have an anime fuck pillow.
I like cute characters, people, things but not in a sexual way. I just want to hug them all! I want to hug all of you as well.

Sex is important I understand that, but if it wasnt necessary to propagate life I would be totally ok with it not existing at all.

Hmm alright, just wondering. Whatever does or doesn't float your boat is cool with me.

Top Bottom