• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

MechDX

v3KnYRH.gif

All those "fans" yet Jerry World was a sea of Battle Red for the Texans game last year.

ampere

Not surprised they got the deal worked out. Jerry knows this year is serious business for that team, can't have their #1 WR sitting out games

rando14

Wow congrats to Daenerys Thomas and Dez Bryant!! I remember when we gave Percy Harvin a $67 mil contract, MY GOD what a wonderful time in NFL history that was, we were so blessed :')

ampere

Cowboys still wont make it past the divisional round lool

I think they got the power this year if Romo stays healthy. Hawks still look like beasts though.

So did Denver get robbed or did Dallas get good deal?

I don't think Demaryius is as good as Dez. Somewhat close, but not as good

Wow congrats to Daenerys Thomas and Dez Bryant!! I remember when we gave Percy Harvin a $67 mil contract, MY GOD what a wonderful time in NFL history that was, we were so blessed :')

You wanna see his boobies rando

cdyhybrid

So did Denver get robbed or did Dallas get good deal?

Little bit of both?

Yeah Texan fans are all millionaires who could afford travel .Lodging and tickets

I think the idea is that if the tickets are too expensive, the Cowboys fans have to be more selective with which games they go to, and would presumably prioritize attending games against the NFC East or the Packers or something.

I think they got the power this year if Romo stays healthy. Hawks still look like beasts though.

Depends on if they can replace Demarco Murray's production.

Godslay

Banned
They're renting it. Once Peyton retires they'll be lucky to have half that.

We've had that land for years, long before Tebow vanquished the Steelers to mediocrity.

Thomas and Broncos agreement

Just as I thought, mid-40's. That's a good deal.

I don't think Demaryius is as good as Dez. Somewhat close, but not as good

You wanna see his boobies rando

Statistically DT is better than Dez. As a player? Dez is a bit more well-rounded.

Hunter S.

I remember when Demaryius said he would take a home team discount to stay in Denver, lol. Even when this was stated it was perceived that his agent was a hardass that would not allow Demaryius to do the discount.

jakncoke

Banned
We've had that land for years, long before Tebow vanquished the Steelers to mediocrity.

Just as I thought, mid-40's. That's a good deal.

Statistically DT is better than Dez. As a player? Dez is a bit more well-rounded.

We'll win another OWL before you do fuck face

Line_HTX

It doesn't matter. The Cowboys won't get into the Divisional Round anyways. Ahh, it would've been glorious if they went .500 the next decade.

Racist!

Godslay

Banned
I remember when Demaryius said he would take a home team discount to stay in Denver, lol. Even when this was stated it was perceived that his agent was a hardass that would allow Demaryius to do the discount.

Yeah, that's usually just lip service.

We'll win another OWL before you do fuck face

Simmer down you old drunk! Neither one of us are winning shit. We are entering the Stafford era.

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah, that's usually just lip service.

Simmer down you old drunk! Neither one of us are winning shit. We are entering the Stafford era.

I am simmered and damn you for putting that hex on us . Also its funny you call me old when you were prob 16 when i was born

Godslay

Banned
Apparently, $35M of $43.5M of DT's deal is in the first two years. They tied it to Manning's current contract years, which is smart. Remaining $8.5M is in the third year.

Basically a three year deal with nothing on the last two, gives Broncos an easy out if things aren't working out.

I am simmered and damn you for putting that hex on us . Also its funny you call me old when you were prob 16 when i was born

We should all be clear of the Tebow mojo... except for the Eagles.

I was 17 when you were born, your mom was 23. We thought Jak was a good name, we named you after your great uncle who fought in WWII.

:p

Pepiope

Apparently, $35M of $43.5M of DT's deal is in the first two years. They tied it to Manning's current contract years, which is smart. Remaining $8.5M is in the third year.

Basically a three year deal with nothing on the last two, gives Broncos an easy out if things aren't working out.

We should all be clear of the Tebow mojo... except for the Eagles.

I was 17 when you were born, your mom was 23. We thought Jak was a good name, we named you after your great uncle who fought in WWII.

:p
When Manning goes, just take Tebow back

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29345-1370446252-32.gif

Fuck the Steelers.

jakncoke

Banned
When Manning goes, just take Tebow back

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29345-1370446252-32.gif

Fuck the Steelers.

Just remember after your mom rubs your dick tonight you bitch that the Steelers have 6 owls and the Eagles have a puke job and loss to the Raiders you gimp ass midget with a overrated movie avatar

MechDX

Can also confirm reports that Aaron Kromer’s alleged victim, a minor, was 5-foot-8, 140 pounds. Kromer listed at 6-foot-4, 215 lbs.

Bills Culture #RitchieWasInnocent

jakncoke

Banned
Can also confirm reports that Aaron Kromer’s alleged victim, a minor, was 5-foot-8, 140 pounds. Kromer listed at 6-foot-4, 215 lbs.

Bills Culture

Why did he even freak out the way he did, like holy shit. God forbid they used his beach chairs or whatever lol

Top Bottom