• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Hindl

Hearing everyone here talk about Rocket League in here made me finally break down and get it. Game's amazing, although I'm terrible at it

oneHeero

That $3.2 Billion value ain't gonna give them Cowboys a ring. They will always find a way to spill the spaghetti in the final minute. XD

Taylor Swift in German audio? Must sound nice.
Hey now! With Bryant happy the superbowl is basically ours at this point. :D (barring no crazy injuries :()

Line_HTX

Go Cowboys

*shoots self*

00001dad.jpg

You wot?

MechDX

Eagles fans and Cowboys fans endlessly competing to trip over their dicks to claim an Owl they wont win huehuehue.

I noticed that as well. I mean come on! We all know BOB will lead the Texans to the Bowl. Now that Wienke joined us it is unavoidable.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Soooo....is there some sort of official paperwork I have to fill out or how does this work?

Yeah I can handle that for you. Just send me a photocopy of your social, license, and a valid credit card for the $3 processing fee.

Hindl

Our coach just nuked our team this offseason, so anyone who jumps on the Chip Kelly bandwagon now will look like a true fan come February

BigAT

Our coach just nuked our team this offseason, so anyone who jumps on the Chip Kelly bandwagon now will look like a true fan come February

Nuked your team? They traded a running back and had a typical amount of free agent turnover.

Hindl

Nuked your team? They traded a running back and had a typical amount of free agent turnover.

More that we brought in a lot of injury prone players and this could all go very poorly with the wrong luck. Plus we lost our #1 WR, our left guard who was top tier, and reset our entire secondary. And now we have a QB who hasn't played in two years behind a line that is uncerrtain, although we have excellent tackles and center. Just look at all the (justified) eye-rolling at the idea of Bradford staying healthy

Top Bottom