• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

squicken

Bradford is a gamble, but Chip knows he can't win w/ Sanchez or Foles. Foles is too slow mentally and Sanchez turns the ball over too much. Bradford is better pre-snap than either of those guys, and has a much better arm. I really think they will thrive as long as he is healthy, which is a huge if, obviously

But what has he done to deserve this designation? He had one half of a nice season two years and two ACL tears ago. I don't know how you can watch the NFL with regularity and still believe that the odds are in his favor of coming back as a successful quarterback, which he never really was in the first place.

What has Foles done to deserve a better designation? Had one fluke of a season that he performed well in, then came back down to earth and played like an average QB? Bradford makes faster decisions than Foles, has a better arm, and has more experience in a spread offense than Foles did when he came in, and he's back with the OC that he worked with during is ROY season. I don't think Foles is a bad QB personally, and I would have been fine with him going forward, but I don't think he has the level of potential that Bradford has. If you want to cite injuries, that's fine, Bradford has a worse injury history, but Foles missed half of last season to an injury so it's not like he's invincible or something. I could be entirely wrong about Bradford having more potential than Foles, but I don't think it's ridiculous to think it might be the case.

BigAT

What has Foles done to deserve a better designation? Had one fluke of a season that he performed well in, then came back down to earth and played like an average QB? Bradford makes faster decisions than Foles, has a better arm, and has more experience in a spread offense than Foles did when he came in, and he's back with the OC that he worked with during is ROY season. I don't think Foles is a bad QB personally, and I would have been fine with him going forward, but I don't think he has the level of potential that Bradford has. If you want to cite injuries, that's fine, Bradford has a worse injury history, but Foles missed half of last season to an injury so it's not like he's invincible or something. I could be entirely wrong about Bradford having more potential than Foles, but I don't think it's ridiculous to think it might be the case.

I don't think Foles is any good either.

Line_HTX

DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket is allegedly an illegal monopoly.

B-b-but I only wanted to see other games if I choose to turn away from my local game! D:

jbug617

Banned
I want a dog
zwK7XG6.gif

That moment when your company's stock gets delisted from the NYSE due to an abnormally low trading price.

It would be cool if I got a new job soon... Got a phone interview next Friday, no pressure!

Bradford is a gamble, but Chip knows he can't win w/ Sanchez or Foles. Foles is too slow mentally and Sanchez turns the ball over too much. Bradford is better pre-snap than either of those guys, and has a much better arm. I really think they will thrive as long as he is healthy, which is a huge if, obviously

What? Bradford, on his best day, is an average nfl qb. What has he ever done even when healthy? I know he hasn't had many weapons but he won't in Philly either

squicken

What? Bradford, on his best day, is an average nfl qb. What has he ever done even when healthy? I know he hasn't had many weapons but he won't in Philly either

His first game, his OL, TE and WR corps will be the best he has ever been on the field with. Agholor is going to be really good. SJAX was very good but missed games, and there was no depth behind him, so even RB is debatable

No one is arguing Bradford is a top 5 QB, but I think he can be a top 10 QB in this offense. It's the perfect match of player and system

Top Bottom