• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

YWDgWaZ.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I only sub to channels that dont stick around near the top. nfl threads be it off season or weekly are nearly always in the first 20 threads of the front page.

jakncoke

Banned
If I buy an Xbox One, what games should I get?

Also, what is the best retail deal right now on the system?

I dont understand how people can consider a console purchase and not have a clue what they possibly may want #eagluesculture also #gamingsideculture

Since you have a ps4, you gotta look to the retail exclusives like MCC and sunset overdrive. Can't think of many of the top of my head honestly. Forza games if you're interested in that. Obviously there's a ton of digital games like killer instinct that are exclusives

For the best deal check out cheapassgamers forum section. I always check there before I purchase any video game related things

But this fall more exclusives will be out like Halo 5, gears, etc. as a owner of both don't think there's a need to jump in to quickly unless you find a really great deal or something you want to immediately play.
I jumped in during the Black Friday deals and MCC

JABEE

I dont understand how people can consider a console purchase and not have a clue what they possibly may want #eagluesculture also #gamingsideculture

I have a rough idea. I was mostly looking for hidden gems or something. I'm definitely getting Sunset Overdrive.

RBH

Walmart has a decent deal right now:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-...d-Bonus-Wireless-Controller-and-Game/40622402

Microsoft Store always seems to have some sort of deal for the Xbox One:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...categoryID.64724200?icid=XboxUber_ModuleF_XBO

And then there are the numerous bundles that are currently available or about to be available (Gears of War bundle in August and Forza 6 bundle in September):

en-INTL-L-XboxOne-Monroe-Console-Bundle-5C6-00083-mnco.png

en-INTL-L-XboxOne-Raptor-Console-KF6-00053-mnco.jpg

51gm1rMzt3L.jpg

51%2BFrGFOFwL.jpg

412%2BXzSkJML.jpg

Top Bottom