• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pre-Preseason Thread |OT| Milana Vayntrub presents "Wet Dreaming of a Super Bowl"

Which is fine to a degree. But this thread is not welcoming to new members, and that's complete shit, and will eventually kill this thread. Which I do enjoy and want to see continue.
I agree, but I also think we were basically doomed to not getting much new blood the moment OT Community put us on an isolated island.

Just IMO of course...

Godslay

Banned
I agree, but I also think we were basically doomed to not getting much new blood the moment OT Community put us on an isolated island.

Just IMO of course...

I don't think anyone is overly insular here, so really it just comes down to them finding the thread like you've pointed out, and sticking around. Some do some don't. Plus it seems to cycle with how a team is doing. The ranks ebb and flow accordingly.

2013-12-0813_09_32.gif
That was the beginning of the end for Troy.

I'd like to nominate August as Disrespect Month. With pre-season heating up then it might be good to start taking shots at everybody's team and its fans at full force.

We should be more accepting of more people in here.

How about we promise to stop calling people alts (until they prove otherwise) and give new Pats fans a grace period to prove whether they are semi decent like Act, Colasante, the Euros, etc.etc. or whether they are Gata.

cajunator

Banned
We should be more accepting of more people in here.

How about we promise to stop calling people alts (until they prove otherwise) and give new Pats fans a grace period to prove whether they are semi decent like Act, Colasante, the Euros, etc.etc. or whether they are Gata.

Im ok with ciaossu, jbug, milchy, and dutchy

At least we'll have Brent's triumphant return to Lambeau tomorrow night.

Last time we saw him on a football field, he was lying dead on an icy field on Monday night.

EDIT: About the recent Texans surge: Normally I'm against squickening in all forms (even adopting teams), but as long as they don't all start rooting for the Pats or Falcons too, it's cool.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If we're using history as a precedent, I actually live in Houston.

So really, I'm just following in the steps of eznark of picking up my local AFC team.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm a proud member of NHL-GAF and NFL-GAF and yes both are super insular as hell but both are very welcoming to complete newbies who want to learn the games and ask questions.

Just lord help you if you're a Kings or Pats fan though.

Top Bottom