• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Bowser

Panthers won't sign Stephen Hill today, but could do so in the future.

I have an inkling he'll be signed after week 1.

Crisco

Banned
Panthers won't sign Stephen Hill today, but could do so in the future.

I have an inkling he'll be signed after week 1.

I just don't think you can do much with a receiver who has bad hands. Underwood proved that and i doubt we'll make that same mistake twice. The workout was probably just to confirm he isn't fixable.

David Newton ‏@DNewtonespn 20m
#Panthers Captains: Thomas Davis, Ryan Kalil, Cam Newton. Greg Olsen, Charles Johnson, Luke Kuechly.

Debate on Cam Newton's maturity Go!

Bowser

I just don't think you can do much with a receiver who has bad hands. Underwood proved that and i doubt we'll make that same mistake twice. The workout was probably just to confirm he isn't fixable.

IMO I think he's got a lot of potential and Proehl can help him out with concentration. Benjamin had a penchant for drops in college and he's looked great after spending a few months with Proehl.

I wouldn't be surprised if we sign him after next week once the coaching staff gets to gauge how well Bersin and Brown fare once the real bullets start flying. I have a feeling both are going to leave a lot to be desired (moreso Bersin than Brown).

jakncoke

Banned
giubileo-alligator.jpg

Take one of gatas family and sit on them in between ambulance chases Bionic

Chair for Eznark

3368852530_a824565ea8_m.jpg

Considering they had 24 hours max, how much time is "a lot"?

probably 8 hours of sleep. Then Jeff Fisher played DOTA for like 3 hours. Probably spent at least 2 hours looking at the celebrity nude pics. Two hours having dinner at golden corral. Another hour taking a shit. That's a solid 8 hours left over to look up Case Keenum on wikipedia and youtube.

bionic77

Does Ikea count?
No. No it doesn't.

IKEA is what you get when you are 17 and can't afford real furniture. Also putting it together is a huge pain in the ass. And it always seems to break after a few years.

Eznarks desk sounds pretty awesome. Hard to find shit like that though. Even the restored stuff will be like a car or airplane wing and I always think they look trashy.

eznark

Banned
No. No it doesn't.

IKEA is what you get when you are 17 and can't afford real furniture. Also putting it together is a huge pain in the ass. And it always seems to break after a few years.

Eznarks desk sounds pretty awesome. Hard to find shit like that though. Even the restored stuff will be like a car or airplane wing and I always think they look trashy.

Have one custom made. Even if it's kind of basic it will still be awesome. Just go to a local wood shop or custom furniture builder.

bionic77

Have one custom made. Even if it's kind of basic it will still be awesome. Just go to a local wood shop or custom furniture builder.
I had assumed getting it custom made would be expensive as 10 mansions in Detroit. Will look into this (but first I need to figure out what I want, I usually figure this out by looking at a lot of stuff until I see something I like that is under a million dollars).

Been looking at a ton of stores and online but hard to find what I like. Was hard to find a bed and sectional sofa we liked too, but the computer desk (most important piece of furniture in the house) has been impossible.

A ton of cool chairs though. Not sure if they are all as ergonomic as an Aeron or the other stuff but a lot of its looks badass.

eznark

Banned
I'm looking to get rid of my steelcase nice office chair in favor of one of those cheap ass racing style chairs that the kids are using.

I don't know why.

minx

The Bears couldn't sweep us last year, and damn near lost both games. We will split with them, at worst. And no way the Bucs beat us.

Kas is the only one that is super delusional about that team. I'm sure you have noticed if you have lurked long enough. Whether he is trolling, or just that mentally handicapped, we still aren't sure.

You are more delusional that Kas if you think the Vikings and Lions will finish above the Bears. Bears won't be winning the division, but sure as fuck won't finish last.

Also Jlaw leaks are very nice. Upton is disappointing.

Top Bottom