• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

here you go mech

y6wapzg.png
Mech don't you ever say your JFF character bull while wearing this avatar.

Nori Chan

Taco Bell tastes like shit though.

At least it used to. When one of my best friends was hospitalized for the 2nd time in 3 years from eating there that was enough to make me never want to go back there ever again.

Your friend sounds like a pussy. you middle class folks never eat fake food to live day to day?

eznark

Banned
Eat at some better restaurants dude.

Anyone here have any recommendations for a cool desk? Been looking for months and I can't find anything I like. It's for a home office.

After I get the desk I will get a sofa and flat screen on the wall but I need the desk first!

I got an old bank officers desk for my home office. Its gigantic and a million pounds and old. Its the best. Got it when we gutted an old downtown bank building.

Eat at some better restaurants dude.

Anyone here have any recommendations for a cool desk? Been looking for months and I can't find anything I like. It's for a home office.

After I get the desk I will get a sofa and flat screen on the wall but I need the desk first!

UdayHusseinDesk.png

This desk is an exact replica of Uday Hussein's desk. I don't support his actions but you cannot argue with his taste.

MechDX

Case Keenum ‏@casekeenum7 · 2m
It's been an honor to call Houston home the last 9 yrs. Love this city and you guys. Thanks for always supporting. I will always rep H-town.

Miguel:

I-Was-Never-Ready-For-You-To-Leave-Nina-Dobrev-Gif.gif

Per ESPN, Cam Newton throwing without difficulty (wearing larger flak jacket than normal)

EDIT: And I really think the Panthers are going to be the ones who bite the Hill bullet. For better or worse? We shall see.

Bowser

Per ESPN, Cam Newton throwing without difficulty (wearing larger flak jacket than normal)

EDIT: And I really think the Panthers are going to be the ones who bite the Hill bullet. For better or worse? We shall see.

Worth nothing that Hill is actually 2 months YOUNGER than Benjamin. Ran a 4.36 40, I think he still has a lot of untapped potential. I mean, the best QB the guy has played with in his career (college and pros) is Sanchez.

zychi

Banned
Cowboys going to beat records for worst defense of all time, one year after breaking the records.

Poor Romo, you deserved so much better.

eznark

Banned
So pretending to retire will save you from a suspension? Interesting considering offenses stack. McClain beat the system.

jakncoke

Banned
lol Cowboys, also someone make a week 1 OT already ffs. If there isnt one by midnight or whenever one you fucks piss me off between then and now im making a 3 minute paint shit fest figuratively and maybe literally

eznark

Banned
What do you people eat if a chicken sandwich is terrifying death food? Good lord is it just oatmeal and raw lentil beans?

Greg

lol Cowboys, also someone make a week 1 OT already ffs. If there isnt one by midnight or whenever one you fucks piss me off between then and now im making a 3 minute paint shit fest figuratively and maybe literally
I'm making it now, biiiiitch

are you that excited for a new URL that it really matters though? fuck

Top Bottom