• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Bowser

I got a B- in the Stragglers League

Same. I take umbrage with it saying you've got the best WRs in the league!! (though I really wanted Benjamin *sigh*):

If there was a Hall of Average, Newton Ninja Turtles would have a plaque. Unfortunately, there isn't, so instead they'll just have to settle for losing more often than not. This team is projected to finish in seventh-place in NEOGAF stragglers League at 7-7-0 (1,300 points). If they have a bad season, it won't be due to a lack of wide receivers, as they used three of their first five selections to pick up WRs Demaryius Thomas (first round), Jordy Nelson (second round), and T.Y. Hilton (fifth round). A lot will be expected of this group, as they are one of the best groups of WRs in the league.

Amazon, i had a 1tb hdd and a second controller tho, got $475 after fees and shipping.

I have a gaming pc, a wii u, and an xbone.
Theres really no exclusives on ps4 i want besides p5. The show was meh. Metal gear is coming to pc. I kept the xbone over the ps4 because of the media stuff/nfl sunday ticket/potential plex app release and haloz.

You can sell consoles on amazon? I am in the same place as you, I really thought that there would have been some exclusives I wanted by now. PS3 had a bunch of good exclusives by this point. Plus with a little kid I don't have the time/money to support both consoles and XB1 has way more games I am interested in.

Edit: I just saw amazon is giving $281 for a PS4. Fuck that.

bionic77

I ate jalapeño chips like some obese southerner for breakfast today.

It was awesome.

Maybe Fatman and Fatford were right all along...

Bowser

I ate jalapeño chips like some obese southerner for breakfast today.

It was awesome.

Maybe Fatman and Fatford were right all along...

Today, it's simply jalapeño chips. Tomorrow...

Screen-Shot-2014-03-04-at-12.57.40-AM.png

It's a slippery slope bionic. Be careful.

MRSA

Banned
I got up at 0730. Why? To smoke some mother fuckin ribs. Tebow bless America.

Also drinking beer at 0730 is awesome.

Striker

I love this tweet:

Will Beckham actually be the worst 1st round WR pick this year?
It sucks because without him, the WR's are pretty much ass outside Cruz, the OL has injury problems (isn't very good to begin with), and then there's the worst group of tight ends in the league. Ugh.

bionic77

Today, it's simply jalapeño chips. Tomorrow...

Screen-Shot-2014-03-04-at-12.57.40-AM.png

It's a slippery slope bionic. Be careful.
Taco Bell tastes like shit though.

At least it used to. When one of my best friends was hospitalized for the 2nd time in 3 years from eating there that was enough to make me never want to go back there ever again.

Bowser

Taco Bell tastes like shit though.

At least it used to. When one of my best friends was hospitalized for the 2nd time in 3 years from eating there that was enough to make me never want to go back there ever again.

Tastes like shit?

Tastes like shit?!

Taco Bell is fast food ambrosia. Don't you dare insult it!

I haven't had Taco Bell in months, I'm going through withdrawal :(

BigAT

I love this tweet:

Will Beckham actually be the worst 1st round WR pick this year?

elisad2odshg.gif

God damn 9 weeks for a hamstring strain.

It sucks because without him, the WR's are pretty much ass outside Cruz, the OL has injury problems (isn't very good to begin with), and then there's the worst group of tight ends in the league. Ugh.

I would like to see how many non-Giants fans could name a single one of the tight ends on the team. You could probably line them up with their jerseys on and people would still go 0 for 3.

elisad2odshg.gif

God damn 9 weeks for a hamstring strain.

I would like to see how many non-Giants fans could name a single one of the tight ends on the team. You could probably line them up with their jerseys on and people would still go 0 for 3.

I really wonder if the Eagles didn't try and put Trey Burton on the PS because they were afraid the Giants would grab him.

zychi

Banned
You can sell consoles on amazon? I am in the same place as you, I really thought that there would have been some exclusives I wanted by now. PS3 had a bunch of good exclusives by this point. Plus with a little kid I don't have the time/money to support both consoles and XB1 has way more games I am interested in.

Edit: I just saw amazon is giving $281 for a PS4. Fuck that.

don't trade it in to amazon. make a seller account and sell it. its similar to ebay, but less fees and a longer wait period for your money to clear(better seller protection because of this)

Dragon

Banned
Amazon, i had a 1tb hdd and a second controller tho, got $475 after fees and shipping.

I have a gaming pc, a wii u, and an xbone.
Theres really no exclusives on ps4 i want besides p5. The show was meh. Metal gear is coming to pc. I kept the xbone over the ps4 because of the media stuff/nfl sunday ticket/potential plex app release and haloz.

NFL Sunday ticket is on both platforms and you're dumb for buying the console in the first place. Persona 5 is on PS3 so it's not an exclusive.

they made all them cross gen. I felt they needed to be more exclusives.

Who's they? Sony doesn't dictate what third parties are doing.

don't trade it in to amazon. make a seller account and sell it. its similar to ebay, but less fees and a longer wait period for your money to clear(better seller protection because of this)

Amazon offered $330 with a 2nd controller so I did that. Sucks I had KZ:SF installed but oh well. At least I got something back for it. Now once I sell my vita all will be good. I think I might even try and sell my Saturn collection but I am not sure.

Syrinx

Why so down on Ebron? He's actually been on the field, and (I'm biased here), he delivers when the lights are bright: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LpWln3F0Bg

Still can't believe we lost this game, ugh.

Struggles with drops despite being an exclusively pass-catching TE is my main deal. Also come Week 12 or so, the Lions won't be playing under the bright lights; they'll be playing in the dank shadows of Fox's E team with Tim Ryan calling their games.

zychi

Banned
NFL Sunday ticket is on both platforms and you're dumb for buying the console in the first place. Persona 5 is on PS3 so it's not an exclusive.

Who's they? Sony doesn't dictate what third parties are doing.

Someone is angry about console wars. P5 will look prettier on ps4, but I'll just get the ps3 version

I bought it for MGSV and MLB. MGSV is coming to PC, and the Show was lackluster compared to last gen, I'll just play the ps3 version. No need for the system anymore. It's a fine system, and I wasn't even going to get an Xbox one, but once Halo and Gears were announced I switched.

I'm a PC and Nintendo guy at heart.

Someone is angry about console wars. P5 will look prettier on ps4, but I'll just get the ps3 version

I bought it for MGSV and MLB. MGSV is coming to PC, and the Show was lackluster compared to last gen, I'll just play the ps3 version. No need for the system anymore. It's a fine system, and I wasn't even going to get an Xbox one, but once Halo and Gears were announced I switched.

I'm a PC and Nintendo guy at heart.

Lol the show was lackluster compared to ps3? In what way?

bionic77

Tastes like shit?

Tastes like shit?!

Taco Bell is fast food ambrosia. Don't you dare insult it!

I haven't had Taco Bell in months, I'm going through withdrawal :(
Eat at some better restaurants dude.

Anyone here have any recommendations for a cool desk? Been looking for months and I can't find anything I like. It's for a home office.

After I get the desk I will get a sofa and flat screen on the wall but I need the desk first!

bionic77

Fuck games talk you nerds. No one cares about that.

Let's get serious and talk about furniture and home office ideas.

I said serious so no staples bullshit...

Struggles with drops despite being an exclusively pass-catching TE is my main deal. Also come Week 12 or so, the Lions won't be playing under the bright lights; they'll be playing in the dank shadows of Fox's E team with Tim Ryan calling their games.

He's struggled with drops all through training camp and while I still dislike the pick, he has caught every decent ball thrown his way in the preseason. He looked completely lost in the first game but has improved, and recently threw an amazing block that sprung Reggie Bush for an 86yd TD run against Jacksonville.

I still wish we traded down and got a top CB. Even the best TEs struggle in their rookie year so I'm not expecting much from Ebron. Maybe 400-500 yards and a couple touchdowns.

Persona 5 is coming to PS4!

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Syrinx

He's struggled with drops all through training camp and while I still dislike the pick, he has caught every decent ball thrown his way in the preseason. He looked completely lost in the first game but has improved, and recently threw an amazing block that sprung Reggie Bush for an 86yd TD run against Jacksonville.

I still wish we traded down and got a top CB. Even the best TEs struggle in their rookie year so I'm not expecting much from Ebron. Maybe 400-500 yards and a couple touchdowns.
Hmm. Maybe he's improving then. Well I do have Stafford in fantasy so I hope he plays well enough.

Top Bottom