• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason 2014 |OT2| - It's only one week, deal with no new content!

Spades

Just got back in time to watch the 3rd quarter...seems like the offense is disappointing though

Offense has actually been impressive, but a few drops and a Sims fumble have cost us points, that's all. The score isn't important. The important things are that we actually have a running game thanks to Moreno and Smith.

Offense has actually been impressive, but a few drops and a Sims fumble have cost us points, that's all. The score isn't important. The important things are that we actually have a running game thanks to Moreno and Smith.

I'm just going by what I read on twitter but that's good to hear, I'll have to watch the full first half later.

Ptaaty

dang...dare I hope for a decent Vikings season? they are looking really good....without peterson even touching the ball.

eznark

Banned
dang...dare I hope for a decent Vikings season? they are looking really good....without peterson even touching the ball.

iNAdhtEqu1L2.gif

Spades

Bad decision by Tannehill, they had a solid drive going

Yep. When running Lazor's offense, you're putting a lot of responsibility into Tannehill's shoes. That's the first bad decision he's made. And it was a horrible, horrible decision - with even worse execution.

GQman2121

Banned
Great TD pass from Flacco to Steve Smith. Defender fell down. Awful coverage.

Edit: Terrible half of football overall in Baltimore. Ravens were poor. Skins were poor-er. RGIII is jokes.

Boose

Love that Marshall was arguing with them about Austin Davis getting time with the ones here must mean that Bradford is hurt bad. And Davis walks out with the twos....

Top Bottom