• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
o0yaqnO.jpg

The beginning of the 2014 NFL campaign has begun. Let us bask in football's warm glowing warming glow.

The Hall of Fame game is a week away. Let's meet the 2014 inductees into the NFL Hall of Fame.

SiVtIOZ.jpg

Congratulations go out to (from left to right) Claude Humphrey, Derrick Brooks, Walter Jones, Michael Strahan, Andre Reed, Ray Guy and Aeneas Williams.

The Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl in February.

uYaPp5L.jpg

Congratulations go out to (from left to right) the cheater, the philanderer, the cheater, the cheater and the thuggish cheater.

Tips for new posters:

Before posting in this thread for the first time, close your eyes and repeat to yourself, "I am not snes. I am not snes. I am not snes." Sure, you may have an irrational love of Nintendo, Taco Bell and Big Beautiful Quarterbacks. Just remember: YOU. ARE. NOT. SNES. And don't let anyone tell you differently.

Also, don't be afraid to ask questions. There are some knowledgable guys in here who can be very helpful.

Preseason schedule:

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2014/PRE0

What to watch for:

For the last few years we have done write ups for most of the teams quickly detailing the storylines for camp/preseason.

The idea is to give others an idea of what they can pay attention to while watching preseason games, especially after the starters go out. Where should people focus their attention?

I will link them here.

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost
Dallas Cowboys - Farooq
Denver Broncos - Godslay
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers - Buckethead
Houston Texans - MechDX
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars - abolisher6812
Kansas City Chiefs
Miami Dolphins - The_Darkest_Red
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots - ActStriker
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants - Futurevoid
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders - MSRA
Philadelphia Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers - chuckddd
Saint Louis Rams
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers - Doomsayer
Seattle Seahawks - rando14
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

Modbot - ActStriker

Team previews:

Rather than solely doing the above, I believe there's some interest to do some write ups of what we expect from our teams this upcoming season. Hopefully we'll do this at the end of camps. I will link them here.

Important links:

TBA

vXdKLhg.jpg

ShaneB

Offseason flew by. Can't believe another NFL season is almost here. Good times. Go teams.

Shame about all the injuries being reported already at Training Camps.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel that "F U Gata" should be in the OP.

Or at least "No Gatas Allowed" (although I'm pretty sure we had a thread title with that)

I need to get into this school. Is it Harvard?

Even better! Community college!

Solid movie. Whats the class and project?

It's for my contemporary art class, basically I have to watch a movie from a list he gave us, then take a picture of something that is inspired or represents the content of the movie and write about it. BD was the only one that looks good the rest were
The Radiant Child
Do the right thing
Waste land
Rivers and tides
Catfish

Patriots7

We are about to start a season with Sanchez, Gabbert, Cassel, Freeman, Skelton all not starting.

The days of poor quarterbacking may be over :(

Poor one out with the butt-fumble.

61024-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-xDAf.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Even better! Community college!

It's for my contemporary art class, basically I have to watch a movie from a list he gave us, then take a picture of something that is inspired or represents the content of the movie and write about it. BD was the only one that looks good the rest were
The Radiant Child
Do the right thing
Waste land
Rivers and tides
Catfish

Never seen the radiant child or rivers and tides. looks like 2 more to add to see list. catfish was ok, do the right thing and waste land were solid though.

We are about to start a season with Sanchez, Gabbert, Cassel, Freeman, Skelton all not starting.

The days of poor quarterbacking may be over :(

Poor one out with the butt-fumble.

61024-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-xDAf.gif

Its never over because there simply isnt enough talent around. It'll just cycle in and out. If i put some thought into I could list prob 12 qbs that are lol and will be replaced within a year or 2

Greg

I forgot to post in the thread to subscribe it, and was wondering why no one has posted in the other one for a while

thanks for the thread, chuck!

Top Bottom