• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Schaub is probably done for the night. He goes 3-7 for 21 yards. I think those three completions went a combined two yards past the line of scrimmage

MechDX

Schaub is probably done for the night. He goes 3-7 for 21 yards. I think those three completions went a combined two yards past the line of scrimmage

Schaub_Smile_original.gif

"No pick 6'es! Im back bitches!'

Tamanon

Banned
Bottles closed the half with 3/6 for 55 yards(with 2 drops by Mike Brown:/) and sacked once. Not bad at all. Want to see what he does with better receivers and against a first-string defense.

We had some stupid penalties.

Schaub held onto the ball too long and it looked like his throws lacked any strength.

Ah well first preseason game. Literally means nothing.

giphy.gif

MechDX

We had some stupid penalties.

Schaub held onto the ball too long and it looked like his throws lacked any strength.

Ah well first preseason game. Literally means nothing.

giphy.gi

His arm hasn't been the same since that 850+ yards, in two games in a 4 day stretch in 2012. Seriously, track his stats and after that Lions game in 2012 his arm was just completely gone. It was never great to begin with but it flat out died.

Colasante

I didn't expect Jimmy Garoppolo to perform the best among the rookie quarterbacks this week. That's a pleasant surprise. I'd like to see Norv open up the offense for Bridgewater a little more though, to see what he really can do.

I didn't expect Jimmy Garoppolo to perform the best among the rookie quarterbacks this week. That's a pleasant surprise. I'd like to see Norv open up the offense for Bridgewater a little more though, to see what he really can do.

To be fair Teddy's receivers and linemen are trying to sabotage him.

Edit: Sarcasm.

MechDX

cough...

Tom-Savage-Houston-Texans-1.jpg

I don't think he will actually do much but fuck it!

Bread

Banned
He's so dreamy

THE ITALIAN STALLION

Not on Mallett his level though.

Sanjuro

Are there any fun games on TV or other things?

I just came from the most ghetto pizza shop in the area and had a hilariously wonderful experience.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I see Sean Renfree is now in for the Falcons. I don't want to root for any Falcons player...but I might have to.

Sanjuro

Guys the future is now, Jimmy is here to stay. He's the Steve Young to Brady's Montana.

Depth chart doesn't really matter here.

The Young/Montana situation isn't always the case really. I would say most teams "grooming" a backup quarterback is something football media desperately grasps at for dialog purposes.

Bread

Banned
Depth chart doesn't really matter here.

The Young/Montana situation isn't always the case really. I would say most teams "grooming" a backup quarterback is something football media desperately grasps at for dialog purposes.
Jimmy is the first string tight end of my dreams

Top Bottom