• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Sanjuro

That's a good start. I plan on getting drunk and finding some sloppy townies here tonight.

Are there actual townies?

I think the only girls I ever violated in that vicinity were from Duxbury and Whitman. There was one in Bridgewater, but there was nowhere to really go in that area.

Bread

Banned
Are there actual townies?

I think the only girls I ever violated in that vicinity were from Duxbury and Whitman. There was one in Bridgewater, but there was nowhere to really go in that area.
Of course! Some of them have that hot trashy look that you come to expect from girls in this area.

cajunator

Banned
Saints look pretty solid so far with all these young backups making plays. The starters will have a different look but I like the support.

eznark

Banned
Maybe the Vikings can trade Bridgewater for Mallett?

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

eznark

Banned
I hope they do!

Still a believer in Bridgewater, and still pissed Minny got him. Hopefully they play him before he's ready and ruin his development!

He did a mean Jason Campbell impersonation tonight, and I think we'll see that a lot if they try and play him now. Game is too fast for him.

Top Bottom