• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cajunator

Banned
oh shit. Ingram is getting back to college Ingram.
I like this development. He has a burst that I hadnt seen the first few years.
Hes absolutely rocketing through the holes.

Bottles closed the half with 3/6 for 55 yards(with 2 drops by Mike Brown:/) and sacked once. Not bad at all. Want to see what he does with better receivers and against a first-string defense.

I am glad he is making the right reads and is accurate. The Jaguars defense is going to pretty darn good this year. There is so much speed on that side of the ball.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nope, can't do it.

Sean's on his own now. I'm not going to root against him, but I don't have to root for him.

Still, nice to see two former Duke QBs playing pro football tonight. I feel confident Thad will be number 2 in Buffalo. Sean has a lot of competition in Atlanta.

I was really impressed by beau allen. Sanchez looked good but sooooooo much slower than foles. I hope Earl wolff pleads hs case well.

Edit, marcus smith II looked good

InsidiousQueasyIndianpalmsquirrel.gif

Bread

Banned
Well, I haven't had any food today. I had vodka while I fucked some dude's wife.

Got pizza and onion rings from hell.

Got a case of PBR and downed some Jim Beam.
That's a good start. I plan on getting drunk and finding some sloppy townies here tonight.

Top Bottom