• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Shane my guy, that looks amazing!
Same guy did NBA and NFL mashups:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/17645275/NFL-X-NBA-Logo-Mashup

e595e3e6c8b8b97832b31ebfe0ebc612.jpg

Psychotic deer...why do I think of EZ when I look at this?

NFL teams redesigned as corporate logos:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/14383289/NFL-Logos-Redesigned-As-Corporate-Companies

6376c92bfcf5dbbf5c9d814d71b7ad9c.jpg
Dammit! Every browns logo mock up is always so ugly lol

BigAT

Seeing fans at their happiest and most excited for a game in the middle of August might be the only thing more depressing than teams that are forced to turn the draft into their Super Bowl.

So it seems like this "Building the browns" show has multiple episodes. Looks like another one before the game next week.

This is what I'm talking about with the increased media from the browns! :") we've had multiple specials on tv. Most available on clevelandbrowns.com also

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Thanks man. My casual enjoyment of football has definitely blown up. Just have come to love how big every single game feels. You get sucked into that easily.

Also.. Here's my dinner outside before football.

When I just got into football years ago my buddy guaranteed me that give it time and I'll be more hyped for the football season then I will for hockey or basketball. I didn't believe him but I'm now starting to think he's right.

Still love NHL and NBA but definitely can nod off with those long seasons. Every game matters in the NFL and just having one day of nothing but football works so well!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Seeing fans at their happiest and most excited for a game in the middle of August might be the only thing more depressing than teams that are forced to turn the draft into their Super Bowl.

Your time has passed, Giants fan. Old man Eli and you're overall weak team can't hang in this tough NFC. You had a nice run, time to rebuild for 3 years or so.

Time for the changing of the guard. Sure today does not mean shit but it is symbolic.

Restore the Roar 2014

When said player is cut 3 years into a 6 year deal for whatever reason the team wants to state, I'm sure he can quote the second part of your statement and it will go swimmingly.:)
I get it and it's a good point, but there's guaranteed money involved (if the contract itself isn't guaranteed).

When I just got into football years ago my buddy guaranteed me that give it time and I'll be more hyped for the football season then I will for hockey or basketball. I didn't believe him but I'm now starting to think he's right.

Still love NHL and NBA but definitely can nod off with those long seasons. Every game matters in the NFL and just having one day of nothing but football works so well!

8133b57f24602e31d0bec9b3cacb6ab9.jpg

Mechs always drooling over his new HC, so here's a pic of my HC
goldberg-3.jpg

Hmm maybe I should wait until next season before buying my first Browns jersey?
I believe this would be a good idea. If nothing else the old jersey should be super cheap after the new ones come out.

ShaneB

Yeah, I've said in the NHL threads numerous times on how I wish the season was shorter. The NFL just always feels like a massive event every week. I love all the major team sports, but they have their lulls... But not the NFL.

BigAT

Your time has passed, Giants fan. Old man Eli and you're overall weak team can't hang in this tough NFC. You had a nice run, time to rebuild for 3 years or so.

Time for the changing of the guard. Sure today does not mean shit but it is symbolic.

Restore the Roar 2014

This could be completely true and I would still be very happy with what Eli has delivered. Two Super Bowls and enough respectability for the franchise that they don't have to hang up Playoff Banners.

I channeled all my anger and sorrow from the last couple days into one post.

I feel bad about it now :(
Please forgive me.

No! I like this new Cajun, embrace it.

I love the Browns but I'm not big on pre-season football. Hopefully Hoyer solidifies his spot as starter. Plus no Bernie so I care even less.

The name confirms this.

I wish all teams handled holdouts this way. You signed the fucking contract so show up and honor it.

the funny thing is you'll see players saying "you tell me to honor the contract but the team can cut me whenever they want!" yes, but that ability is part of the contract as well. i dont necessarily think its fair that of all the major sports football players are the ones who AREN'T guaranteed money but that's the contract you signed.

on one hand boone can eat a bag of dicks. on the other hand we really need him. our defense is probably going to take a major drop this year (in my opinion) and we'll need to put up some points if we want to compete

Gobias

Banned
I might be more interested in watching the WRs play tonight, especially with two of them and Cameron out. Isn't going to mater who's playing QB if no one can get open.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I might be more interested in watching the WRs play tonight, especially with two of them and Cameron out. Isn't going to mater who's playing QB if no one can get open.

Believe in Charles Johnson!

because the online community seem to think he's Josh Gordon in waiting...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I didn't see who it was but someone on NFL Network just said they confirmed Manziel will start game 2 on Monday night.

Not a shock but it hasn't been officially announced.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Laptop engaged for some of this game. Gotta go out later but ah well.

I just need some fake football in my veins!

squicken

Most hyped preseason game I can recall. DJ says to look for the Browns to blitz more than most teams do in preseason

e: JFF starting next week vs Skins

Top Bottom