• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bowser

Yes, very much so. That is an awesome deal.

Probably my favorite PS4 game so far. I waited a bit because GAF got me overhyped on Infamous Second Son and that game wasn't very good. Wolfenstein delivered.

Thanks brahs, PS4 ordered. Free shipping and no tax in NYC to boot! An even $399.99.

I diluted this drink with 90% water but its still nasty.
unsweetened drinks for life.

Aren't you like 5'8" 120? You of all people don't have to worry about unsweetened drinks lol.

Enjoy that full flavor Coke man, enjoy.

Coke Zero and Sugar Free Red Bull are my shit.

Striker

rumor is that teams are approaching the niners about acquiring boone in trade (giants/bucs listed as likely teams if any). i hope we don't trade him unless they make an insanely high offer but i imagine the compensation would likely be minimal (5th rounder if not worse for a disgruntled player). if this fucker wants to play hardball then let him sit until november (when he will have to report or lose a year salary) then he doesn't accrue a year towards FA and he has made no progress except to be fined a huge amount of money.
@MikeGarafolo: Agree w/ @BWilliamsonESPN on Alex Boone. Could see teams aggressively pursuing trade. Guards in demand (e.g. Incognito even getting sniffs)

Giants have some CAP right now, too. Might be an interesting story. Currently has Brandon Mosley, John Jerry and Weston Richburg challenging the RG job. Doubt the Giants overpay unless they don't see a lot of positives from Mosley and Richburg. Probably little more concerned about the LT spot.

Hunter S.

Got the last of us remastered never having played it before. Too busy playing Resident evil 4 HD to start it. I personally love the remastering of old great hits! @grover c. : jnc

cajunator

Banned
Thanks brahs, PS4 ordered. Free shipping and no tax in NYC to boot! An even $399.99.

Aren't you like 5'8" 120? You of all people don't have to worry about unsweetened drinks lol.

Enjoy that full flavor Coke man, enjoy.

Coke Zero and Sugar Free Red Bull are my shit.

5'7" and I just dont like sugar drinks much.
I drink unsweetened brewed teas a lot and for lunch I had 3 avocados and some chicken salad.

@MikeGarafolo: Agree w/ @BWilliamsonESPN on Alex Boone. Could see teams aggressively pursuing trade. Guards in demand (e.g. Incognito even getting sniffs)

Giants have some CAP right now, too. Might be an interesting story. Currently has Brandon Mosley, John Jerry and Weston Richburg challenging the RG job. Doubt the Giants overpay unless they don't see a lot of positives from Mosley and Richburg. Probably little more concerned about the LT spot.

Boone is actually a natural LT. He filled in for joe staley against the rams and shut out Robert Quinn last year. there has been talk that boone is trying to force a trade so he can go somewhere and play LT (and therefore get paid like an LT)

Word around my corner of Ohio is that Greg is getting a ps4 tomorrow, it's all people are talking about on the streets
its 12:36 PST and I'm starting the day on a somewhat empty stomach and an IPA.
Gotta get ready for tonight! Just grabbed some beer too

Zee-Row

Banned
Bucs O-Line was this
josh-freeman-1224.jpg

For any local guys in here, things start up at 6:30 pm est on wkyc. First some program called building the browns then pregame at 7 pm.

I'm not fucking with NFL networks tomfoolery

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I love how we're getting more PS4 owners.

Clan :jnc just gets bigger!

I finished TLOU Left Behind.

It was pretty crazy at the end. Nothing spectacular plot wise.....really not much new is revealed.

Top Bottom