• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For any local guys in here, things start up at 6:30 pm est on wkyc. First some program called building the browns then pregame at 7 pm.

I'm not fucking with NFL networks tomfoolery

Silly BG, there's virtually no local Browns fans here on gaf. :p

I love how we're getting more PS4 owners.

Clan :jnc just gets bigger!

I finished TLOU Left Behind.

It was pretty crazy at the end. Nothing spectacular plot wise.....really not much new is revealed.
Can't wait for the :jnc clan reunion. Still working on Tlou single player, in winter now
Silly BG, there's virtually no local Browns fans here on gaf. :p
Ooohhh :/ I'm sure it'll be online later too.
Sorry you have to deal with NFL network for the game

MechDX

Man forgot the excitement of some unknowns. new HC, new QB, new offense, new defense. Going from this:

140106125215-gary-kubiak-single-image-cut.jpg

To this:

Bovcr9EIIAAwLZW.jpg:large

That's my coach man!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We're all JFF fans today.

No. We're Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Suh, Nick Fairley, Larry Warford, LaAdrian Waddle, Riley Reiff, Golden Tate, Reggie Bush, Joqiue Bell, Eric Ebron, Kyle Van Noy, Darius Slay, DeAndre Levy etc. fans today.

MechDX

Mech already breaking the number 1 rule of the day (respect), smh.

What time do the texans play?

The BOB era starts at 7:30 Central

I wish to take a moment and wish ALL Browns fans luck and prosperity this upcoming season. I hope Hoyer is an All Pro and I still like Ben Tate! TATE TRAIN!!!! CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

But fuck that midget manziel.

cajunator

Banned
Man forgot the excitement of some unknowns. new HC, new QB, new offense, new defense. Going from this:

140106125215-gary-kubiak-single-image-cut.jpg

To this:

Bovcr9EIIAAwLZW.jpg:large

That's my coach man!

Look what it did for the Saints! Everybody hates us now! :D
Having an asshole loudmouth coach is good for a football team though. thats what you want. Texans will be good.

MechDX

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard · 7m
49ers RT Jonathan Martin was smoked twice by Elvis Dumervil in one-on-ones. Later, Suggs put Martin on his rear. Harbaugh replaced him.

Looks like Martin needs "motivation". Will anyone be willing to say anything to the kid?

ShaneB

I finished off 'Take Your Eye Off The Ball" as well earlier today. Good read, maybe a little too much info for me to really retain, but I guess it did serve its purpose of making me start to analyze each snap a bit more in depth. No doubt learned a few things, so all is good!

Let the festivities begin!
Building the browns starts now before pregame. But seems I'm the only one that can watch it lol

Edit: Shane did you read collision Low crossers? Still haven't hsd a chance to grab a copy

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
#Browns Johnny Manziel will get some work with first-team o-line, per WKYC's Jim Donovan

#Browns idle tonight: CB Gilbert, TE Cameron, WR Benjamin, WR Burleson (hamstring), FS Gipson, DE Winn (abdomen)

Darn I was hoping to get to see some Gilbert tonight, ah well.

cajunator

Banned
I finished off 'Take Your Eye Off The Ball" as well earlier today. Good read, maybe a little too much info for me to really retain, but I guess it did serve its purpose of making me start to analyze each snap a bit more in depth. No doubt learned a few things, so all is good!

there is an incredible amount of depth to every play in the NFL. Its a marvel how it can be analyzed to such a degree that you understand exactly why it works, or how you can simply watch it happen and enjoy the result (or scream at the TV).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sucks you probably won't get Donovan as your announcing crew is your watching on NFL network. And damn was hoping Gilbert would go. Think they're just being super safe though. Same with Nate

I'll be fine. It's preseason really, just want to see the team and see Manziel, Shaw, West, Crowell and Bitonio.

ShaneB

Let the festivities begin!
Building the browns starts now before pregame. But seems I'm the only one that can watch it lol

Edit: Shane did you read collision Low crossers? Still haven't hsd a chance to grab a copy

Yeah, I loved Collision Low Crossers, thought it was fantastic. Great read from start to finish.

there is an incredible amount of depth to every play in the NFL. Its a marvel how it can be analyzed to such a degree that you understand exactly why it works, or how you can simply watch it happen and enjoy the result (or scream at the TV).

Yeah. There's no doubt it's the ultimate team sport since there's so much happening with each play.

Over the past couple days I've seen Hoyer in a Mr. Hero commercial and just saw JFF In a Nissan commercial.

Also the all around media coverage of the team has definitely improved since Haslam and the new front office came in.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Over the past couple days I've seen Hoyer in a and Mr. Hero commercial and just saw JFF In a Nissan commercial.

Also the all around media coverage of the team has definitely improved since Haslam and the new front office came in.

I'm just loving Grossi's snark has been reduced drastically. He's still an asshat but doesn't seem he gets as much free reign as he did before.

edit: Mech why you gotta be like this?

Mindlog

GL Browns.
Bucs O-Line was this
josh-freeman-1224.jpg
Main reason I am in favor of Lovie Smith's decision to start McCown. I'm still a Glennon fan, but getting him blown up right now isn't in his or our best interest. Don't mind paying the Niners too much for Boone if that is what it comes to.
oLbFhfl.jpg

Not bad. Just needs a Lightning Bolt in the back and we got a stew going.

MechDX

I'm just loving Grossi's snark has been reduced drastically. He's still an asshat but doesn't seem he gets as much free reign as he did before.

edit: Mech why you gotta be like this?

Oh you crazy canuck!

Some of those are cool. Philly, Seattle and Pittsburgh in particular.

then there is Indy and boston.....eewwww

Why they combined the jags and Dodgers though....
e0e41398b00bf968c26568f0dbc86912_0.jpg

Ugh Brady Street is the fucking worst. God damned hippies. I want to fire bomb the nomad.
The name confirms this.

rumor is that teams are approaching the niners about acquiring boone in trade (giants/bucs listed as likely teams if any). i hope we don't trade him unless they make an insanely high offer but i imagine the compensation would likely be minimal (5th rounder if not worse for a disgruntled player). if this fucker wants to play hardball then let him sit until november (when he will have to report or lose a year salary) then he doesn't accrue a year towards FA and he has made no progress except to be fined a huge amount of money.
I wish all teams handled holdouts this way. You signed the fucking contract so show up and honor it.

Top Bottom