• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

LJ11

Kirksey is getting pushed around on the ground but his coach isn't a fool, so he'll be out there as a coverage backer and boy did he cover tonight. Impressive debut against the pass.

Furyous

How has your favorite team's third string quarterback done? I need updates dammit. How did Tom Savage do? Logan Thomas? I need a third stringer to Russell one of these starting QBs. I'm talking about a QB that's not supposed to start and winds up becoming the franchise QB or take someone's job.

Johnny is legit. You could just tell. He can throw, he can run, he stuck in the pocket knewing he'd get hammered that one time. He's gonna be a winner. It's a damn shame Josh Gordon is getting screwed over. That team could've been fun to watch.

Kirksey is getting pushed around on the ground but his coach isn't a fool, so he'll be out there as a coverage backer and boy did he cover tonight. Impressive debut against the pass.
Kirksey definetly had some great coverage moments tonight
What's your instant reaction to the Manziel performance, Browns fan?

I loved the kid in college. Doubt his ability to compete at the pro level. I'd love to be wrong. PEACE.
Well I've been a big JFF fan since college. But tonight he did just fine. Would like to see him slide more. Thought the Oline, Wrs, and penalties didn't do him any favors. Had some moments where it looked like he thought he had to do it all himself, tried to do alittle to much. Would like to see some more first team work. But it's evident he can supply some instant offense

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bwahahaahaha

bwahahahahaa

Well I've been a big JFF fan since college. But tonight he did just fine. Would like to see him slide more. Thought the Oline, Wrs, and penalties didn't do him any favors. Had some moments where it looked like he thought he had to do it all himself, tried to do alittle to much. Would like to see some more first team work. But it's evident he kind supply some instant offense
Just means he doesn't know what he's looking at yet.

Godslay

Banned
JFF did look decent. Bailed out of the pocket at times, but felt the pressure so I think it's forgivable offense. His throws looked crisp, with plenty of power and accuracy behind them. Personally, he looked confident which is good. I think Bortles looked better as a prototypical QB, but Johnny looked fine.

squicken

Well I've been a big JFF fan since college. But tonight he did just fine. Would like to see him slide more. Thought the Oline, Wrs, and penalties didn't do him any favors. Had some moments where it looked like he thought he had to do it all himself, tried to do alittle to much. Would like to see some more first team work. But it's evident he can supply some instant offense

He's starting next week. Coincidentally on Monday Night Football on ESPN

Johnny looked OK. Hopefully he starts the next 2 games and we can see what he does in week 3, against a defense planning and scheming against him a bit.

Gobias

Banned
I can't wait for the Gordon review to come back so I can start counting the days until he is free. Until then, we are going to rely heavily on passes to the tight ends and running backs. An improved running game should hopefully help too. We are still a long ways from a good offense, but maybe it'll look a little more fluid with everyone back next week.

I can't wait for the Gordon review to come back so I can start counting the days until he is free. Until then, we are going to rely heavily on passes to the tight ends and running backs. An improved running game should hopefully help too. We are still a long ways from a good offense, but maybe it'll look a little more fluid with everyone back next week.
It's just so ridiculous. He was barely over the marijuana limit for the test. He would've passed the test for the NBA and MLB, even the federal government.

MechDX

Tom Abrahams @tomabrahams
Follow
Astros lead Rangers 7-2 RT @_MeganLopez
The Astros got to 7 before the Texans did.
(h/t @DavidNunoABC13 ) #TexansOnABC13

82882-kristen-bell-laugh-cry-gif-big-YpO7.gif

Top Bottom