• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 54s
Every Cardinals QB rating over 112.0. Fitzy has a 16.1

crying.gif

Well that was ugly.

Probably go more in depth tomorrow when I rewatch but for now positives:

McCullers - Just like in college people do NOT run up the middle when he is on the field. He needs to keep his balance when low but if he can do that oh man.

Shamarko Thomas - Dude is always making plays. Love how they're bringing him up slowly. Plenty of life left in Polamalu

Spence - He was great, which is kind of bittersweet as I would have loved to have seen what this defense would have ben had he not tore his knee up year one.

Archer - Dude is not a baby Rainey. He is electric.

Negatives - Gradkowski. I liked Landry better. At least he tried to push the ball down field. Grad did nothing.

Bryant - When they say these guys are raw they are not kidding. Bryant has obvious talent, but he needs work. A lot of it.

Any pass catching tight end not named Heath - Somebody better step up or we are in trouble.

Kellen Moore isn't an NFL QB yet clearly looked better than Owlowsky, who is currently our #2 QB. Good lord.

Shame about the fumble for George Winn, outside of that he looked really good. I think he's the next Joquie Bell for us.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I fell asleep after the third drive (if that). That's what happens when you drink beers all day.

Haven't watched the JFF highlights but did watch the Kellen Moore highlights with Herman Moore commenting.

TexansGAF how about a 3rd round for our Boise St. young stud, Kellen Moore? Check out the week 1 preseason statline+film.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Putting Matthew Stafford out for only one drive says something.

Coach Caldwell who helped coach Peyton Manning and Joe Lombardi who was Drew Brees' QB coach saw no need for him to play another series. Why? For several reasons: 1.) He's already proven himself 2.) He's proven himself in camp and 3.) No need to get hurt for a nonsense preseason game.

Stafford is hitting his prime these next 5 years or so and we have to take advantage of it now. Give him weapons like Drew Brees' and he'll get wins like Drew Brees'.

KaYotiX

Banned
Son is 16 months old, got him his first NFL jersey today , was showing him how to line up in a stance:) Wife was kind of against it but im sure she will buy him a Cowboys jersey soon....

10570441_10202360247198114_5113069005652198241_n_zpsb2cf1bf6.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bwhaahahaaha Savage

Refs tonight: Penalty on Defense, wait I mean on offense, no actually it is defense.

Edit: first time I've seen ESPN cut to a browns Qb press conference

Son is 16 months old, got him his first NFL jersey today , was showing him how to line up in a stance:) Wife was kind of against it but im sure she will buy him a Cowboys jersey soon....

10570441_10202360247198114_5113069005652198241_n_zpsb2cf1bf6.jpg

Adorable. And you throw that Cowboys shit away if your wife buys him one! I commend you for marrying one of their fans. Too many bad childhood memories poisoned me for life.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"@ChronBrianSmith
"O'Brien said it was on entire offense, not just Fitzpatrick. #Texans"

Kubes Jr

Bwahahaha

Top Bottom