• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Gobias

Banned
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't imagine that seeing your team win the Super Bowl gets much better than winning the Great Lakes Classic.

MechDX

Haha

What the hell.

holy fuck at this drive lmao

Hey look TJ yates is trolling us:

BupIz1mIIAA_PIT.jpg:large

I just got an Xbox One so if any of you NFL-GAF degenerates want to add me my gamertag is HarryDemeanor.

Also if you're in the update preview program I'd like an invite to that too please.

Titans QB was so surprised at the pass rush that he fumbled.

Nick Perry and Kyrhi Thornton have played with the 3's.

Good draft picks though.
Kinda felt like Thornton was a reach from the moment we picked him.

Perry just can't stay healthy and everyone knows it, might as well get the reps for someone who will play more than 2 games.

Titans QB was so surprised at the pass rush that he fumbled.

Kinda felt like Thornton was a reach from the moment we picked him.

Perry just can't stay healthy and everyone knows it, might as well get the reps for someone who will play more than 2 games.
I've never really seen much from Perry although I know injuries are the excuse.

Agreed on Thornton though. They were trying to replicate the Daniels success.

These holding flags...what an idiotic rule change. Yea you probably help offenses score more which entertains viewers...but you also slow the game down considerably. This is boring as fuck.

Great pass by Kellen Moore, I'm surprised. Nice catch by Fuller; I hope he makes the team just to see him face his brother when we play Chicago. Oh and because he's fast as fuck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brian T. Smith ✔ @ChronBrianSmith
Follow
The #Texans have not won a game in 329 days. (Sept. 15, 2013 vs. #Titans). #NFL

bwahahaha

I'd just like to say to the inevitable people who will still say "b-but the Lions and Browns are good! really!! it was just preseason!", smdh

Top Bottom