• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Some teams have better secondaries than others.

Sounds like the commissioner bringing competitive balance to me.

giphy.gif

Commie scum

Shitty news

Never really had a celeb death that affected me.

Wait till Bieber dies.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/08/06/complete-details-on-connected-franchise-mode-for-madden-nfl-15

Random Draft Classes

For the first time in CFM, draft classes are entirely random. Every name, rating, trait, face, etc. is randomly generated every season. No two classes are alike or predictable. This is something we’ve wanted to do for the past few years. Our fans have been very passionate about random draft classes, and this addition adds unlimited replayability to Connected Franchise.

About fucking time

Dragon

Banned
Huh, Rise of the Tomb Raider an Xbone exclusive.

Doubt it's a total exclusive. Probably timed. Seems dumb on Squares part anyway though.

To point out how this is a big fuck you from Square, Tomb Raider:DE on PS4 sold and ran better than the Xbone version. I really don't understand this. It seems to be financial suicide unless it's known how much money MS is sending Square's way.

Edit: And apparently there's no PC version either? Hahaha holy shit.

Doubt it's a total exclusive. Probably timed. Seems dumb on Squares part anyway though.

To point out how this is a big fuck you from Square, Tomb Raider:DE on PS4 sold and ran better than the Xbone version. I really don't understand this. It seems to be financial suicide unless it's known how much money MS is sending Square's way.

Edit: And apparently there's no PC version either? Hahaha holy shit.

Total exclusive. Not timed.

Weird, was the announcement of the game last year at E3 at the MS pressconference as well?

ORRRRIIIIIIIIIIII

Game of E3 2014

Edit : Uhm. I still love the way it looks, but the gameplay looks really meh and not really what I was hoping this game would be about.

Hype decreased

Nathan Drake vs Lara Croft holiday 2015. :)

I can't really understand making a game series that shipped 6.5 million units last gen exclusive but Square must have gotten a dump truck of money to make it worth their while. Doesn't really effect me either way as I have both consoles but it'll be entertaining watching the GAF meltdown over it.

Dragon

Banned
Actually, did they? Or did everyone just assume?

The PR from E3 has no platforms: http://press.na.square-enix.com/releases/277/crystal-dynamics-unveils-rise-of-the-tomb-raider

Perhaps it was an assumption on my part. An assumption based on the fact that no Tomb Raider has skipped a Playstation platform. Not to mention that the PC port was superior to the original console games.

It's totally just a SE bonehead move unless Microsoft is throwing shitloads of money their way and even then it's a fuck you to the fans of the game (the latest game was pretty good besides the horrible death scenes).

oneHeero

Orlando Scandrick suspended for the first 4 games.

Nobody can prepare themselves for how awful 2014 regular-season Cowboys Defense will be. Every time we think we are, another injury or suspension happens.
Fucken sucks. I've been backing scandrick since he was fighting for a spot against Jenkins yrs back. He was getting a lot of hype this training camp and now I see why. Shitty stuff.

Narag

Lol @ Hanzus predicting BOB gone after this season.

Still recommend the ATL podcast to everyone too, it's very much like this thread in its tone minus Gata hoping cats bite eagles fans' dicks

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I will enjoy the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition when it comes out for PS4 a year later.

Come on guys this isn't your first rodeo. It'll hit everything a few years later.

GQman2121

Banned
Browns join the, Fuck it, I'm going deep club! I wish they were doing Hard Knocks this year.

I will enjoy the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition when it comes out for PS4 a year later.

Come on guys this isn't your first rodeo. It'll hit everything a few years later.

They clearly stated it's a 2015 exclusive. It'll be on PC and PS4 by the spring.

The first game is absolute dog shit imo. One of last gens worst.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is fucking McNipples fault. That fuckstain!!!

LOUD NOISES

Screw that guy.

And what's his face that ruined our day when we played Destiny.

Browns join the, Fuck it, I'm going deep club! I wish they were doing Hard Knocks this year.

They clearly stated it's a 2015 exclusive. It'll be on PC and PS4 by the spring.

The first game is absolute dog shit imo. One of last gens worst.

I honestly didn't even read anything past what you all said. I just can't remember the last major third party exclusive that stayed exclusive to just a console anyway. Most things also come to PC.

I loved Tomb Raider by the way. Probably one of my favorite games on PS4.

Eleuin

Lol @ Hanzus predicting BOB gone after this season.

Still recommend the ATL podcast to everyone too, it's very much like this thread in its tone minus Gata hoping cats bite eagles fans' dicks

It hasn't been the same since the gold standard left.

Vyroxis

Banned
I suppose I would care about Tomb Raider being exclusive on the system I don't own, if I actually enjoyed the series.

Also, :jnc at Grossman being signed. Is their QB situation really that bad?

Microsoft's tactics continue to annoy me. Why fund quality first party games when you can throw that money at third party games that would otherwise be multiplat? They are the worst.

But yeah, the new direction for the series kind of sucks anyway compared to the old games.

bionic77

You spent 900 dollars to play a game that's going to come out on the 360? Boy, no wonder you have to live in your mom's basement!
He is moving to Detroit. The houses are so cheap that he will surely get his own room if not his own house.

Florida is so shitty that moving to Detroit is an upgrade.

jakncoke

Banned

SE seems to really have no idea whats going on in the game market. No wonder they struggling, unless MS paid a lot which we'll probably never know how much or what the real details of the contract is. By the time this game comes out ps4 could have a 12+ million lead. lol SE

Top Bottom