• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Will do!

BG invited me to your party last night, but I told him I was just going to finish single player for the first time before I hop into MP.

That's a good idea since the stages are directly inspired by the levels.

Also you'll be way better at MP which is important because half these bastards already were good at it on PS3.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 2m
Xavier Su'a-Filo working with the 1s at RG & Alex Kupper seeing time at backup Center. AJ Bouye starting outside w/ Kareem in base. (No JJo)

Accountability in Houston? Say it aint so Kubes. Say it aint so.

The reason I like O Brien.

Does any franchise even come close to Mario? I mean like in the same galaxy?

I mean Mario has been around for 30 years and has released some groundbreaking entries.

Super Mario Kart alone makes Mario amazing.

Halo 2 multiplayer alone makes Halo amazing.

Dutch needs to put a shirt back on.

Eleuin

bloodborne
YlVGJ.png

Zelda is not in the same league.

At least not IMHO.

I can't think of anything that is.
Yeah, I agree. Just mentioning the closest one I can think of -- but most of Zelda's revolutionary impacts are tied into a few entries (Zelda 1, LttP, ocarina), and it hasn't really done anything super impressive as a franchise recently.

Whereas mario 1, 3, world, 64, and galaxy were all medium-redefining events.

Isnt DayZ a FPS? PS4 owners using a controller vs kb/m? Someone gonna get Ray Rice'd.
No clue on how they intend to handle that. I actually misspoke on the Bone version. They didn't mention it but I'm assuming its coming. Right now they've only announced the PS4 version.

MechDX

No clue on how they intend to handle that. I actually misspoke on the Bone version. They didn't mention it but I'm assuming its coming. Right now they've only announced the PS4 version.

Its just ridiculously uneven. I remember playing Q3: Arena on DC using a Dreamcast m/kb combo and just finishing every match with a score of like 41-2. Even with dual analog sticks my guess it wouldn't change much.

MechDX

Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers · 19m
SMH when saw ESPN telecast listed Clowney as underperformer last week. #azcardinals couldn't block him.

Oh ESPN. Never change.

Dragon

Banned
I've tested Playstation Now, except for one hiccup, it's pretty seamless.

I really hope this Share Play thing works because I fucking love Towerfall and would love to play it online.

Top Bottom