• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Colasante

Patrick Chung is getting a lot of work with the starters. I declared the safety race over this offseason, but for some reason, Duron Harmon isn’t getting the same amount of reps as Chung.

This is... disconcerting. If the choice comes down to starting Chung at strong safety or moving Kyle Arrington or Logan Ryan there, I hope one of the CBs converts. Having said that, Chung has always been a better tackler than cover safety, so maybe he could work out at SS instead of the free position he was forced to play last time he was here.

This is... disconcerting. If the choice comes down to starting Chung at strong safety or moving Kyle Arrington or Logan Ryan there, I hope one of the CBs converts. Having said that, Chung has always been a better tackler than cover safety, so maybe he could work out at SS instead of the free position he was forced to play last time he was here.

I hope he starts. That's $1M off the Eagles cap, and he fucking sucks.

Tom Penny

If Logan Ryan is ready he isn't ready. I'm also pretty sure that Browner won't even be a starter this if Dennard is healthy by week 1. Browner won't ever get the job back after missing the 1st 4 games.

cdyhybrid

nDOeJ0V.png

Remember when people thought Revis was good?

Tamanon

Banned
I like how they cut out his imcompletions to show more handoffs. When I looked at his college tape, he broke down under pressure, so I want to see some of that. He looks solid in this video.

Well, there were two incompletions, two of the four were drops by Mike Brown, one of which was shown on that clip:/

Dragon

Banned

cdyhybrid

In other Patriot news, Steve Grogan is the yards per completion king:

http://www.footballperspective.com/steve-grogan-is-the-yards-per-completion-king/

I didn't realize how much more of a checkdown king Brees is than Brady.

Nah just gonna continue to poke the bear since you're defensive about a shitty draft pick 21 years ago.

Defensive? :jnc

I was 6 years old 21 years ago. Who gives a shit?

Revis being overrated is in the here and now, though. I can see why you'd want to go back 20 years instead of facing that reality.

cdyhybrid

Revis overrated? You must have dementia.

Just calling it like I see it.

Why Your Team Sucks 2014: Indianapolis Colts

I'm not saying Andrew Luck is a monster, I'm just saying he lives in a castle in the clouds and will eat your children whole if they climb up a beanstalk and go wandering into his bubbling cauldron.

By the way, Frankengoober here threw seven interceptions in two playoff games last season. If his name were Colin Kaepernick, that stat alone would launch five thousand different First Take segments. Is he not clutch? Did he provoke those interceptions? Were they cornball throws? But this is Andrew Luck, and so seven horrible picks are simply part of the learning process.

Top Bottom