• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Fuck rain

ZjrTHfi.png

Damn

An hour and a half commute in the rain sucks. I only got in to work like a half hour ago because there were 2 accidents and I had to backroad it towards the end so I wouldn't get stuck in it.

"I have Tomb Raider shipping next holiday exclusively on Xbox. It is Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I'm not trying to fake anybody out in terms of where this thing is. What they do with the franchise in the long run is not mine. I don't control it. So all I can talk about is the deal I have. I don't know where else Tomb Raider goes.

Is there a time limit on the exclusivity period?

"Yes, the deal has a duration. I didn't buy it. I don't own the franchise."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

Hmmmmmm

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
MS should just buy it for the laughs at this point. I want to see someone in that thread have an aneuryism in the middle of posting.

cause when I think of quality, legit system selling AAA games, i think... tomb raider. Poor decision on Microsofts part, but i guess they are desperate.

MechDX

cause when I think of quality, legit system selling AAA games, i think... tomb raider. Poor decision on Microsofts part, but i guess they are desperate.

I could care less never, liked any of the Tomb Raider games but the reactions to the announcement have been awesome.

gutshot

Maclin reportedly pulled himself from the joint practice with the Patriots, cursing as he walked off. He spoke with the trainers and hasn't returned to the field since. Hopefully it is not something major.

Spades

Why is Microsoft so irritated talking about the whole Tomb Raider deal?

Probably because whenever MS has anything which PS4 doesn't, the whole fucking world gets on their back like rabid dogs. See: NeoGAF.

FYI, it doesn't work the other way around.

dionysus

Yaldog
Naw. What he say?

Just broke down why the Texans will suck this year and why the optimists have it wrong. I pretty much agree. Long story short, the optimists focus on the vets who are already declining and ignore the rest of the below average starters and the atrocious 2nd string. Also, secondary sucks.

bionic77

I...I agree with Gata on something.
He posts like 500 times a day.

It isn't surprising that he is right about something once or twice a year. It is surprising that he is only right about something once or twice a year considering he posts like 15k posts a year.

MechDX

Just broke down why the Texans will suck this year and why the optimists have it wrong. I pretty much agree. Long story short, the optimists focus on the vets who are already declining and ignore the rest of the below average starters and the atrocious 2nd string. Also, secondary sucks.

The only vets I see declining are Dre and Arian. Dre just had a 1300 yard season. The secondary is a maybe. Cant judge a secondary with a one man pass rush up front.

He does prove a point though: this is not O Briens team or personel. It takes a while to get your guys in. Something Houston fans seem to easily forget with all the talk I have seen this week of firing the coaching staff after week one of preseason.

Tamanon

Banned
I could see Sam being placed on the Practice Squad. Would avoid the negative PR of cutting him but still allow other teams to grab him.

Drakeon

I could see Sam being placed on the Practice Squad. Would avoid the negative PR of cutting him but still allow other teams to grab him.
Agreed, that's probably the best move for the Rams. Doubt he makes it on the team with how stacked they are on D already.

Furyous

Does Michael Sam make the team?

Right now, today, Michael Sam is a practice squad pro bowler. Who does he make the team over?

Logan Thomas looks better than Johnny Eightball. He looks far less concussion prone as well. Troy Palomalu could end JFE's season by himself. Logan Thomas is. in the running for sleeper rookie of the year or most improved player of the year next year. I am surprised with his progress. He's a rookie trying to make the team and I'm happy.

captive

The only vets I see declining are Dre and Arian. Dre just had a 1300 yard season. The secondary is a maybe. Cant judge a secondary with a one man pass rush up front.

He does prove a point though: this is not O Briens team or personel. It takes a while to get your guys in. Something Houston fans seem to easily forget with all the talk I have seen this week of firing the coaching staff after week one of preseason.

its something houston fans on here forgot... the last few years when all you guys were pining to get rid of kubiak and we'll start winning, they would say yea but the dolphins went from 1-5 to 9-7 or whatever it was.

MechDX

its something houston fans on here forgot... the last few years when all you guys were pining to get rid of kubiak and we'll start winning, they would say yea but the dolphins went from 1-5 to 9-7 or whatever it was.

Kubiak got what, 9 years? How long do you give a head coach? 610 talked aboout this on my way home last night. I agree with them that with McNairs recent cancer battles O Brien doesnt get as long a leash as Kubiak got. 3 years tops.

Hey I believed in Kubiak when he finally hired an actual DC and not a friend but his lack of accountability was just so obvious last season as the wheels came off. I still believe Kubiak and Wade made the draft picks as well that have really hurt this team

captive

Kubiak got what, 9 years? How long do you give a head coach? 610 talked aboout this on my way home last night. I agree with them that with McNairs recent cancer battles O Brien doesnt get as long a leash as Kubiak got. 3 years tops.

im not saying he didnt get enough time. I'm just saying those on here that wanted him gone in 09, 2010, even in 2011 and 2012, acted like just get a new coach and ten wins minimum the next year.

MechDX

im not saying he didnt get enough time. I'm just saying those on here that wanted him gone in 09, 2010, even in 2011 and 2012, acted like just get a new coach and ten wins minimum the next year.

Agreed. I dont want to be the team with the owner who constantly cycles through coaches. Im worried we are going to be the team that cycles through QB's now/

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Buffalo Bills travel to Latrobe today to scrimmage with the Steelers for two days before their preseason game. They're going to use both fields so there should be plenty of action.

squicken

Right now, today, Michael Sam is a practice squad pro bowler. Who does he make the team over?

Logan Thomas looks better than Johnny Eightball. He looks far less concussion prone as well. Troy Palomalu could end JFE's season by himself. Logan Thomas is. in the running for sleeper rookie of the year or most improved player of the year next year. I am surprised with his progress. He's a rookie trying to make the team and I'm happy.

c'mon breh Logan Thomas? He makes Jake Locker look like Troy Aikman. Agree about Johnny and injuries, though. He was still seeking out contact last week. Can't do that anymore but I'm not sure he can change

Top Bottom