• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bread

Banned
:jnc

trade deadline has passed unfortunately, I'll have to stick it out with my rookie QB until Johnson returns for the playoffs. My running game sucks ass
not in an FMT way
on all madden so this should be interesting.
i just played 2 quarters against the giants

ridley had 200 yards and 3 tds

tebow had 2 picks

gronk got hurt

fuck this game!

Dragon

Banned
Where's eznark to laugh at Kuchera?

Screen%20Shot%202014-08-13%20at%202.47.17%20PM.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rumors RT @SageRosenfels18: Hearing a crazy #NFL rumor. If/when confirmed, it hugely affect two franchises.

Giddyingloriousbasterds.gif

We should ban him from being referenced if this turns out to be nothing.

I'm going to guess something to do with Miami or Minnesota based on his playing career.

MechDX

Have heard the rumors about Houston wanting to add a QB. No one will go on record though. @Sixers_Fan1243--Matt Millar Twitter

Bout time the Packers traded that bum Rodgers

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm glad those were the two teams you referenced first.

Have heard the rumors about Houston wanting to add a QB. No one will go on record though. @Sixers_Fan1243--Matt Millar Twitter

Bout time the Packers traded that bum Rodgers

I mean Houston needs a quarterback for sure. I have no clue why they'd push for one this close to the start of the season though. I think you have to roll with what you have at this point.

Dragon

Banned
Gata add me on PSN so I can kick your ass at FIFA with Arsenal. I'll just cross it to Giroud over and over again until you throw your controller through your basement window.

He's going to set the world on fire.

800 total yards 5 TDs 6 Fumbles
Seriously though.

Is he just set to be an nfl flop or is there a chance his potential could come to fruition? Sorry if there is an obvious answer to this I'm still learning about football.

Miguel

I mean Houston needs a quarterback for sure. I have no clue why they'd push for one this close to the start of the season though. I think you have to roll with what you have at this point.

They're all terrible. Except for Case of course. He's made out of sunshine and rainbows.

JABEE

Seriously though.

Is he just set to be an nfl flop or is there a chance his potential could come to fruition? Sorry if there is an obvious answer to this I'm still learning about football.

Richardson looked bad last season. He was a back up running back in Indianapolis for most of the season. He's still young, so maybe this normal off season will allow him to regain his composure and produce. I haven't seen him play this preseason. What does everyone else think?

I haven't been sold on him since he shit the bed last season.

MechDX

The Rosenfels rumor never mentioned teams. Just found it funny Millars tweet came soon after. Everyone just assumes it is the Texans based on circumstances.

Top Bottom