• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

cdyhybrid

f17UYoM.png

Edit:

Terrelle Pryor says Ken Griffey Jr. is his first cousin

2015 Sea Gals Swimsuit Calendar Photoshoot Video

@ttwentyman

Defensive lineman doing chase drills. Suh easily caught Fairley. I mean it looked easy. Fairley also seems distant from teammates.

@davebirkett

This isn't an exact weight, but I asked someone in the organization what Fairley weighs now. Their guess: About 320

For reference, Fairley lost 30 pounds during the off season before OTAs and arrived in good shape. Since then he has gained back the wait and has recently been demoted to the 2nd string during practice.

squicken

For whatever it's worth, owner Jimmy Haslam had a lengthy talk with Gordon prior to the start of practice. The owner will occasionally greet players on days he watches, but the timeframe on this discussion qualified it as a lengthy 10 minutes. Photos, too, seemed to show Haslam was speaking with a stern look on his face. Haslam later went and spent a good 20 minutes with coach Mike Pettine, then stalked GM Ray Farmer to talk to him for 10 and then found team president Alec Scheiner for another 10. Nobody knows the topic of discussion, and it all may mean nothing, but none of this was typical. “Just talking about the crazy Cleveland weather,” Pettine said.

BG make sure to keep Squicken out of Browns-GAF, I don't trust him. Never did.

The slut BG doesn't have that power. Only Paul Giamatti does.

But squicken's track record is not...good. The man's name is a verb that means disloyalty for goodness sake. He's made several concerning statements regarding the Browns, Cleve destiny, Lebron, and the Prophet Aubrey in the past. Watch him carefully.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't call upon King Wes until it's truly needed.

We have to learn to deal with these usurpers and non-believers on our own.

Enron

Banned
Some sportsGAF old timers are putting together a 14-16 man league, 35$ buy in if anyone is interested. Snake Draft, FAAB waivers. PM me for the deets!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Speaking of avatars, I made a avatar bet with someone but I totally forgot what the bet was or who I did it with. For reference I was inebriated.

Thanks for the avatar, Hito. I'll always have it saved in my PM and use it from occasion.

I just need Staffords' confident smile and eyes to look at you everytime you read one of my posts.

Vyroxis

Banned
Speaking of avatars, I made a avatar bet with someone but I totally forgot what the bet was or who I did it with. For reference I was inebriated.

Thanks for the avatar, Hito. I'll always have it saved in my PM and use it from occasion.

I just need Staffords' confident smile and eyes to look at you everytime you read one of my posts.

I think it was Lions winning the division or some such.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
For reference, Fairley lost 30 pounds during the off season before OTAs and arrived in good shape. Since then he has gained back the wait and has recently been demoted to the 2nd string during practice.

He really is Shaun Rogers 2.0. He'll show up fierce for maybe 5 games this season and be nonexistent the rest of the season.

Good riddance, do not give him a contract extension let some other team do that.

I'm starting to subscribe to your idea PD of letting both Suh and Fairley walk and just filling in the pieces through free agency and the draft.

But man Suh is something special. Players like him come around every 5-10 years. If he has a Pro Bowl season this year I think we have to resign him.

Top Bottom