• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Godslay

Banned
Lol consistent refs. Never going to happen.

Exactly. We are stuck dealing with extremes. And I'm not complaining about Sherman. That game was lost on the line, I've said it before.

Just call the game consistently throughout the season from start to finish, then we can enjoy a consistent game without having to deal with ref intervention. Maybe a pipe dream, but they could be better for sure.

TheFatOne

Exactly. We are stuck dealing with extremes. And I'm not complaining about Sherman. That game was lost on the line, I've said it before.

Just call the game consistently throughout the season from start to finish, then we can enjoy a consistent game without having to deal with ref intervention. Maybe a pipe dream, but they could be better for sure.
I feel you. I'm probably in the minority but I enjoy when the refs swallow the whistle. Unfortunately we aren't ever going to get consistency from refs in sports

Narag

ATL guys were speculating they're flag heavy now to drill it into players before they lighten up in the regular season to avoid damaging entertainment value .

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Good quick decisions is what I like. Guy looks solid so far. Who knows maybe in a few years he becomes a starter.

Actually that's what has concerned me so far. It's first read and out, wanna see this guy scan the field and be put in some situations where he has to make a change.

Sanjuro

I'm glad I wasn't a SUCKER and saw this live. I would be missing out on the key cutaways to the Bob's Discount Furniture Studio.

TheFatOne

Actually that's what has concerned me so far. It's first read and out, wanna see this guy scan the field and be put in some situations where he has to make a change.
Good point, but at least he isn't like mallet and taking twenty years to make a decision.

ShaneB

ATL guys were speculating they're flag heavy now to drill it into players before they lighten up in the regular season to avoid damaging entertainment value .

This is what we're all praying for.

I gues Jimmy Graham forgot already he cant dunk. First TD and he gets a flag.

Preseason and enthusiasm do not go together.

GAROPPOLO!

arrested-development-lucille-happy-excited.gif

Top Bottom