• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

JABEE

As Fairley makes sweet gentle love to a bag of tacos.
ZGsPvUM.jpg

Can't get enough of your Taco, babe.

squicken

My roommate is a girl, it's an interesting situation actually. She's 31 and I'm 26 but her fiancee passed away in a motorcycle accident about 3 years ago. She's cool so far. I moved in about two months ago and its just me and her in a decent sized townhome. I was going to move back to L.A. but decided to stay in the Temecula area because rent is far cheaper and I'm closer to my family. Plus I work construction in L.A. so I can get sick of the city sometimes.

Besides the dead fiancee, that sounds pretty good

BigAT

My roommate is a girl, it's an interesting situation actually. She's 31 and I'm 26 but her fiancee passed away in a motorcycle accident about 3 years ago. She's cool so far. I moved in about two months ago and its just me and her in a decent sized townhome. I was going to move back to L.A. but decided to stay in the Temecula area because rent is far cheaper and I'm closer to my family. Plus I work construction in L.A. so I can get sick of the city sometimes.

Tell her, "Oh wow, that's so weird, I had to get a heart transplant 3 years ago, they said the donor loved motorcycles..."

Welcome to Bang City.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Everyone trying to excuse Brady.

Yeah it's obvious he made a horrible throw as that recently converted T to TE ran a perfect route! Let's be honest dude turned 4 or 5 steps late. I will say it was a weird decision to throw to him.

Top Bottom