• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
It was a shit throw too.

There were two defenders there.

lol really? I see you in here a lot I know you watch a lot of football. If the guy stopped and had the timing right he would've got fine seperation from his defender for an easy catch.

JABEE

lol really? I see you in here a lot I know you watch a lot of football. If the guy stopped and had the timing right he would've got fine seperation from his defender for an easy catch.
I saw one replay, but I couldn't tell. I won't fight it anymore.

"That's another flag hahaha"

That's nothing to laugh about, this is fucking bullshit. Seriously, how can you call all this shit, the D can't touch anyone anymore and the game gets stopped every play.

Godslay

Banned
"That's another flag hahaha"

That's nothing to laugh about, this is fucking bullshit. Seriously, how can you call all this shit, the D can't touch anyone anymore and the game gets stopped every play.

Don't worry come playoff time they'll swallow the whistles, and the game will be just as shitty in the other direction.

TheFatOne

Don't worry come playoff time they'll swallow the whistles, and the game will be just as shitty in the other direction.
Hell no. Would rather the refs swallow the whistle than call everything. Post season feels like your actually watching a real football game.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Could they possibly call it consistently? Is that too much to dream of?

Yeah... sports in general unfortunately. When I was younger I believed all the ridiculous conspiracies, but turns out refs just mostly suck, luckily you're not a basketball fan.

Top Bottom