• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

I am only watching NE vs. PHI because my cable company gave me NFL network as a means of keeping me from leaving for the next year so I might as well use it.

TheFatOne

?

Looked good to me
He's been in the league how long? He's going against absolute scrubs for the most part. He should be able to do what he just did. Pats depth on d is troublesome. Lb,DT,safety,De, are all concerns. For some reason it seems like the DT are made out of glass. Any word on Mayo? Doesn't seem to be injured. Maybe some sort of personal issue.

He's 12/15 for 140 yards 1 TD and 0 INT this pre-season. I mean it's against back ups but that's not a bad line for someone who has been as awful as Sanchez.

He's terrible against starters but can beat backups. You'd think you would be okay for that for a first year QB, but Sanchez...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Interested in the usual Lion players tonight (and will watch Fairley particularly closely). Also want to see how Khalil Mack and Derek Carr do from the Raiders perspective.

it's only for preseason....they are just trying to scare teams now to hope to get them to hold back a bit.

they can't afford to slow down the game so much.

The NFL can probably afford to do lots of things.

I mean, they just gave a 2 game suspension for decking a woman and came out relatively unscathed.

TheFatOne

The NFL can probably afford to do lots of things.

I mean, they just gave a 2 game suspension for decking a woman and came out relatively unscathed.
I'm not sure this is one of those things they can experiment with. If games are called like this in the season there will be riots. Makes the games almost unwatchable.

Expendables 3 was ridiculous as hell but also pretty fun if you don't want to take yourself seriously for 2 hours.

P.S. Ronda Rousey... all the diners.

Top Bottom