• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Afrikan

that fucking loser goddell better say aldon smith 4 game suspension.... with 5 games already served so he gets a 1 game credit for his next arrest

if they don't take into consideration what our FO did last year...and still suspend him for many games...

then I'm sorry, but I think our team will stop this self discipline shit going forward..instead of just trying to look good for the NFL HQs and the media.

they'll be just better off not giving a fuck, and wait for the NFL to make the decisions.

Supposedly he only started wearing gloves this week. Not sure why he wasn't earlier. Every thing looks easy today for him.

That drive was such a joke. Most of the yards came on Matthews running crossing patterns. It was like watching someone cheese in Madden, find that one play the other guy cant stop and run it again and again.

Eagles fans you guys ready to panic yet? First team offense has struggled now in 2 games, and no matter who they put in on D they cant stop anyone. This is going to be a very long season if the D doesn't improve drastically.

JABEE

Bark bark!

No, I'm not worried, Yank. Foles played pretty well. Too bad he couldn't get on the field early. We're good! I'm only worried about the Eagles defense.

TheFatOne

Eagles fans you guys ready to panic yet? First team offense has struggled now in 2 games, and no matter who they put in on D they cant stop anyone. This is going to be a very long season if the D doesn't improve drastically.
Relax brah. Pats defense looked amazing a few seasons ago and they ended up being one of the worst defenses in the league.

Negadelphian is showing up. First team offense looked way better than last week and actually looked ok. The badness there was the offensive line more than anything, and I am not worried there much. Turnover came off Momah who may not even make the team.

The D is just bad. About as bad as last year, but hopefully some of that is injury.

Negadelphian is showing up. First team offense looked way better than last week and actually looked ok. The badness there was the offensive line more than anything. Turnover came off Momah who may not even make the team.

The D is just bad. About as bad as last year, but hopefully some of that is injury.

This is what is worrying me the most. The only move to improve the D was Jenkins and he sucks. If they have the 32nd ranked pass D again, and the worst pass rush in the league I just don't think the O will be able to out score their opponents this year.

This is what is worrying me the most. The only move to improve the D was Jenkins and he sucks. If they have the 32nd ranked pass D again, and the worst pass rush in the league I just don't think the O will be able to out score their opponents this year.

What Curry showed tonight was promising but I don't even know if he has been on roster predictions. Cary Williams going down tonight hurt. Marsh can't compete against pats O at all. You didn't see hardly any attempts to whoever Boykin was on.

Roc is def worse. Marsh is just being made to look worse by the pats.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Detroit Lions v. Oakland Raiders

I want to see Stafford target Ebron is he is on the first team, even if he has to force it in (don't care about picks). I'm tired of Goddamned Kris Durham. Also keep Megatron out the whole preason like we did Game 1. Same with Suh while we're at it.

Also put in Kellen Moore in 2nd string so we can trade him to the Texans or some other team for a 3rd rounder.

Top Bottom