• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The last time the Lions played the Raiders was in 2011. We were 9-5 after that win. Here are some stats from that game:

Passing:

Matthew Stafford: 29/52, 391 Yards, 4 TDs, 0 INT

Rushing:

Kevin Smith 15 Carries, 43 Yards, 0 TDs

Receiving:

Megatron 9 Reception, 214 Yards, 2 TDs
Nate Burleson 7 Receptions, 81 Yards, 1 TD
Brandon Pettigrew 5 Receptions, 49 Yards
Titus Young 5 Receptions, 21 Yards, 1 TD

Imagine if we would've had a running game with that 2011 team. =/

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311218013

EDIT: Had no idea Justin Tuck was on the Raiders

I feel like shifty QBs are going to have an advantage if the refs call it this tight all year. That's twice this preseason that there has been a penalty where Wilson was just buying time.

I feel like shifty QBs are going to have an advantage if the refs call it this tight all year. That's twice this preseason that there has been a penalty where Wilson was just buying time.

Seahawks new game plan.

Pete: Hey look Russ just run in circles for 10+ seconds. I'm sure their DB are going to get a holding or illegal contact somewhere in there.
Russ: Got it coach. Go Hawks!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
We're blitzing Schaub on almost every play but he's managing to make us miss....

Didn't Caldwell say he was running with the 2nd team, but not officially for a depth chart purpose.

I thought that was just to send a message and for practice not for an actual game.

Didn't Caldwell say he was running with the 2nd team, but not officially for a depth chart purpose.

He has been demoted all week. Caldwell says it's not a depth chart change, but it seems pretty obvious they're making Fairley work. He lost 30 pounds during the off season, then gained them back once OTAs and camp started. Dude can't even fully motivate himself to get a contract.

He's gone after this season.

Yeah it's getting pretty ridiculous. I feel like so many good defensive stops this preseason have been negated by holding and PI. I also feel they're really emphasizing illegal hands to the face. Seen it called a lot.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
George Winn with a hell of a play right there on the kickoff. Broke a double team and made the tackle. He's a running back on our depth chart and PrideofDetroit.com said he was a player to look out for in this game. Had no idea who dude was before that article.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I hope we keep up this constant blitz going into the season. Pressure up front will obviously take pressure off of our secondary.

George Winn with a hell of a play right there on the kickoff. Broke a double team and made the tackle. He's a running back on our depth chart and PrideofDetroit.com said he was a player to look out for in this game. Had no idea who dude was before that article.

He's been trucking people in camp, and had a good game against the Browns outside of a fumble. Fast, runs hard, can catch in back field...if he can make it through the rest of the preseason without making fumbles/mistakes he just might beat out LeShoure for the forth RB spot.

JABEE

Man I'll give you guys props. I don't know how you manage to watch these entire preseason games. I made it till midway through the 3rd.
It's interesting to see who will step up. These games are hard to get through. Also, I want to see Quron Pratt from my hometown.

Man I'll give you guys props. I don't know how you manage to watch these entire preseason games. I made it till midway through the 3rd.

I like football. I watched most of the week one preseason games. I cant believe NFLN cut away from the Eagles game in my market. Such bullshit.

Top Bottom