• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Noodle would rather have the daughter.
:jnc

16375112_iGN1irF.gif

MechDX

I like the Dreamcast just fine, I was just surprised by the number of games you own. That is funny.

25 or so were from clearance sales. 15 are imports from before the U.S. Version released.

Also have two wheels, 8 VMUS, 7 controllers, import official light gun, 2 VGA boxes and fishing rod controller.

One day I will own a set of VirtuaOn twinsticks. One day....

Godslay

Banned
Gunners!

And now just an hour to the triumphant return of Sam Bradford. What an exciting day

They were sloppy, but did enough to get the job done. Alexis was good, if not a bit of a hotdogger with the ball.

25 or so were from clearance sales. 15 are imports from before the U.S. Version released.

Also have two wheels, 8 VMUS, 7 controllers, import official light gun, 2 VGA boxes and fishing rod controller.

I used to play the hell out of Sega Marine Fishing. Such a great game oddly enough.

squicken

They were sloppy, but did enough to get the job done. Alexis was good, if not a bit of a hotdogger with the ball.

h.

I figured they'd be ragged. No Ozil and integrating new players. But Championship seasons inevitably include a few sloppy wins. Plus Arsenal always does crap like that. My short time as a fan has taught me that they give up at least one goal a game with some stupid defensive lapse

Godslay

Banned
I was really good at Soul Calibur and used to beat people with that fishing rod controller for kicks.

Plenty of good times with Soul Calibur myself. I remember first seeing it in person, and was amazed at how much of a step up it was from Playstation.

I was never really into anime, but Record of the Lodoss War was a great game. Plus the sports games on that console were pretty good.

squicken

Greg Robinson will start at LT. Curious to see if the Pack show anything as far as blitzes/stunts. That's where he will need work the most

MechDX

Plenty of good times with Soul Calibur myself. I remember first seeing it in person, and was amazed at how much of a step up it was from Playstation.

I was never really into anime, but Record of the Lodoss War was a great game. Plus the sports games on that console were pretty good.

Powerstone games and PSO.

That is an impressive collection for sure. I remember playing the first NFL2K back in the day with my friend, that game blew our minds. The first time a dude actually reached down to snag a catch between his legs we watched the replay in slo-mo about 20 times.

I also loved Power Stone (2 was the best), Crazy Taxi, heck, even Sonic Adventure.

Top Bottom