• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Gata you don't know what Mulan is?

OMG so the opening of Madden 15 sold me on this game, definitely going to purchase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D92Db0Z0jm8

THEY THROW YOU RIGHT IN AS CAROLINA IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME VS SEATTLE TO LEAD THE GAME WINNING DRIVE

AND CAM NEWTON YOUR BOY ACE BOOGIE IS THE NARRATOR FOR THE OPENING SEQUENCE

SOLD SOLD SOLD

BUY BUY BUY

I was already buying one copy. Let's just make it two now

They let you play as the Panthers and not as the Niners? You would think they would want to capitalize on the NFCW national circle jerk

Bowser

Gata you don't know what Mulan is?

I was already buying one copy. Let's just make it two now

They let you play as the Panthers and not as the Niners? You would think they would want to capitalize on the NFCW national circle jerk

The dude playing even knows how the Panthers work! 3 straight runs up the gut at the goal line, then throw the game winning TD to KBREDZONE13! SHULA MAGIC

edit:
Also, given they have you be the Panthers and how Cam voices the opening sequence, I think they really wanted Cam on the cover. Should have rigged the vote lol

OMG so the opening of Madden 15 sold me on this game, definitely going to purchase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D92Db0Z0jm8

THEY THROW YOU RIGHT IN AS CAROLINA IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME VS SEATTLE TO LEAD THE GAME WINNING DRIVE

AND CAM NEWTON YOUR BOY ACE BOOGIE IS THE NARRATOR FOR THE OPENING SEQUENCE

SOLD SOLD SOLD

BUY BUY BUY

wow that looks really impressive, especially the sideline and post play stuff. this was obviously a planned "installation scenario" for the game (like nba 2k did while the game was installing) so i wonder if the game has that built in logic where the teams react accordingly to a major win (like the panthers in this vid winning the NFC title game)

Bowser

BTW, a smattering of the "expert" opinions so far on the 2014 Panthers:

• ESPN Insider ranks Panthers Offensive Line worst in the NFL.
  • NFL.com ranks Derek Anderson 27th in backup QBs, behind such greats as Jimmy Clausen and several rookies who have never played in the league.
  • BR ranks the Panthers offense #30.
  • Football Outsiders says the Panthers are the most likely to go from 1st to worst.
  • Boomer Esiason says that Cam is the most overrated player in the entire league.
  • Walter Football predicts that the Panthers will be 5-11, a 7 win reduction from 2013
  • BR ranks the Panthers WRs as worst in the league.
  • NFL.com ranks Ron Rivera, the 2013 CotY, 21st in the league
  • PFF also says that the Panthers have the worst receivers in the league.
Will be fun to look back at these and see who's right.

BTW, a smattering of the "expert" opinions so far on the 2014 Panthers:

• ESPN Insider ranks Panthers Offensive Line worst in the NFL.
  • NFL.com ranks Derek Anderson 27th in backup QBs, behind such greats as Jimmy Clausen and several rookies who have never played in the league.
  • BR ranks the Panthers offense #30.
  • Football Outsiders says the Panthers are the most likely to go from 1st to worst.
  • Boomer Esiason says that Cam is the most overrated player in the entire league.
  • Walter Football predicts that the Panthers will be 5-11, a 7 win reduction from 2013
  • BR ranks the Panthers WRs as worst in the league.
  • NFL.com ranks Ron Rivera, the 2013 CotY, 21st in the league
  • PFF also says that the Panthers have the worst receivers in the league.
Will be fun to look back at these and see who's right.

Mafuckas never loved us

People still parroting this "Panther receiving corps got significantly worse over the offseason" narrative clearly weren't paying attention last year and aren't paying attention now.

Oh well, noone expected them to be shit last year either. Fuck all the talking, got to go out and shock the world on the field again.

How did I not know this existed?

image.php

We are talking about Disney movies now?!

Jungle Book was my shit.

King Louie's my dude.

Aladdin >

As far as princesses: Belle >

Aladdin top tier, Disney holding that precious Blu-ray from us :(

Top Bottom