• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

It's time

n96Viag.jpg

eznark

Banned
Robinson is kind of getting shit on at LT. Beat pretty much every play and grabby as hell.

Good luck against a real defense.

squicken

Robinson is kind of getting shit on at LT. Beat pretty much every play and grabby as hell.

Good luck against a real defense.

This was expected with him at LT. The plan was/is to start him at LG. The problem is that, with Saffold hurt, no one can play LT. Rams have OL health and depth issues (as usual)

I like him, but he looked like hot garbage last week.
I don't remember him looking like garbage but in my eyes. He made some nice cuts and has good vision.
I'd be more interested using him as a check down back catching passes or on the draw.

He has a smiler build to Lacy but a different skill set.

squicken

isn't jake long on your team?

He'll play to start the year. They just don't have a swing tackle. If either tackle gets hurt, Saffold kicks out and Jospeh plays guard. But with Saffold out, and Long already out, there's just no one to play tackle

And agree boose, both lines have been shit. Run game was terrible but with so many backups (on OL) I have no big complaints. Bradford missed an easy throw and made a couple in tight windows. Is what he is. Need a better run game when games are real

squicken

Gingers >

Was that the 10th string O-line? Looked like complete garbage.

Edit: Oh it was Sherrod.

It's why QB competitions are a farce. Most teams don't have 5 decent OLs let alone 10. So whoever plays with the backups is screwed. Might as well just name a starter and stick with it

cajunator

Banned
It's why QB competitions are a farce. Most teams don't have 5 decent OLs let alone 10. So whoever plays with the backups is screwed. Might as well just name a starter and stick with it

Ryan Griffin is playing well enough with the 2's that I would actually be ok with him under center for a game or two if god forbid something happens with Brees.

Texas come get yo beauty pageant winner

llg04q2thppeytykkwjd.gif

I'm all for hot girls looking cute while clumsily attempting to do something sports-related, but this shit is ridiculous. These first pitches have gotten all the way out of hand.

This broad tried to bowl the ball to home plate!

I've been, was pretty great. The people were really nice to me too.

I'd imagine most people are pretty nice to cats.

Eleuin

Texas come get yo beauty pageant winner

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--qRO2LnM0--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/llg04q2thppeytykkwjd.gif[img]

I'm all for hot girls looking cute while clumsily attempting to do something sports-related, but this shit is ridiculous. These first pitches have gotten all the way out of hand.

[/QUOTE]Still better than 50

Top Bottom