• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

BigAT

Giants have run two full drives for a total of 0 yards. The offense is doing a great job of looking just like last year's offense.

squicken

BvMki_pIgAIo6Q6.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Asses are Better!

Yeah, even that is on check at the moment for me
Right now it's Turkey Sandwiches and Soup or Special K Cereal or Assortment of Fruit
Can cheat a little by eating home food, but 50% less portioned out
No rice, soda, sugary stuff at all
Can guzzle Gatorade, cause my wound fucks me over so so bad, that those fucking electrolytes do help return some of the energy I lose
If your wondering what injury or wound it is, it's a left gluteal periannal abscess
In early July it ballooned up to the size of a enlarged Grapefruit (12" x 7")m got it cut, drained and started the healing process, by early August 50% wound healed up, then infection and another abscess forming another abscess underneath old wound, ripped up the old wound with new wound, started back at the bottom. So now I have a huge coin purse size hole on my left butt cheek. It's deep, coin purse deep, my mom has to stuff or "pack" in the wound with gauze (I'm talking chipotle burrito width of it and jam that fucker in there). Have to take daily Sitz baths so water can enter the wound and flush out nasty stuff, have to do it twice. So yeah...

Sounds like you have a good mom though. It's all for the better in the long run I'm sure. If you are eating clean and exercising, it's hard at first, but it gets so much easier as you get stronger and have more energy to build from.

ShaneB

Bought a football today. Realized when I watch I actually want to hold a football. I'm very tactile!

Also, too many games to watch. Where is Preseason RedZone!?

ShaneB

#WeedenTime

e: Shane there is a preseason red zone! It's on right now

=( I guess it's the Sunday Ticket Version? I'm not seeing anything via GamePass

edit... yeah, I'm seeing the Free Preview stuff online with certain cable providers, but it's not with Gamepass. How frickin lame.

This is funny, and awesome at the same time. Plus, it would be fun to spike in your living room or make diving plays onto the couch.

Heh, yeah, maybe I'll spike it. Just wanted something to hold, and maybe that sounds silly, but I've always been very tactile, so thought it made sense!

Top Bottom