• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bread

Banned
I'm so ashamed to miss my #1 squad, Swansea Swans, kick Mickey Rooney's ass this morning. I hope Grover and Dutch don't judge me.

I'm so ashamed to miss my #1 squad, Swansea Swans, kick Mickey Rooney's ass this morning. I hope Grover and Dutch don't judge me.

Middle-Finger.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Is there some other reason to be on gaf? Get any platinums lately?

Nope gave up on the Trophy Hunt, health issues roughed me up for awhile
Last 1 I got was FFXIV which took 7.5 month to get

Had 2 major surgeries recently back to back last month and this month
Was in ICU for 5 days in July and then again due to infection of the wound for another 5 days in the Surgery Step-Down Unit, just 2 weeks ago
So yeah, remember all those Papa John feasts and stupid shit I did over the years, well they caught up!

Now I'm going backwards on trying to get healthy
So far lost 40 lbs in 2 months of doing some stuff, will join a gym (whatever that shit is?) and enjoy real world more
Giving up FFIXV and the virtual craziness of trophies, just playing core/casual, rarely have time, due to wound still healing/strict schedule of medicine/dieting

Only game on the Horizon I have vested interest in is Destiny

Was in ICU for 5 days in July and then again due to infection of the wound for another 5 days in the Surgery Step-Down Unit
So yeah, remember all those Papa John feasts and stupid shit I did over the years, well they caught up!

So far lost 40 lbs in 2 months of doing some stuff, will join a gym (whatever that shit is?) and enjoy real world more
Giving up FFIXV and the virtual craziness of trophies, just playing core/casual, rarely have time, due to wound still healing/strict schedule of medicine/dieting

Hope you get better :)

Giant receive. The offense is supposedly 100% installed now. Curious to see if the first team O finds something resembling rhythm. Playing into the second quarter.

MechDX

A.J. Bouye gets that start opposite of Kareem Jackson tonight. His position to lose for the 3rd CB spot for the season. #Texans

Watch this Bouye kid at CB.

Godslay

Banned

Was in ICU for 5 days in July and then again due to infection of the wound for another 5 days in the Surgery Step-Down Unit, just 2 weeks ago

Damn that sounds rough. Luckily you made it out. I'm happy for you.

I do have to admit though, some of the foods that your mom? made iirc looked and sounded delicious. Papa John's... not so much!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Luckily it didn't kill you, it's going to make you stronger. Get well, bro.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Asses are Better!
Xh3Mh.gif

Damn that sounds rough. Luckily you made it out. I'm happy for you.

I do have to admit though, some of the foods that your mom? made iirc looked and sounded delicious. Papa John's... not so much!

Yeah, even that is on check at the moment for me
Right now it's Turkey Sandwiches and Soup or Special K Cereal or Assortment of Fruit
Can cheat a little by eating home food, but 50% less portioned out
No rice, soda, sugary stuff at all
Can guzzle Gatorade, cause my wound fucks me over so so bad, that those fucking electrolytes do help return some of the energy I lose
If your wondering what injury or wound it is, it's a left gluteal periannal abscess
In early July it ballooned up to the size of a enlarged Grapefruit (12" x 7")m got it cut, drained and started the healing process, by early August 50% wound healed up, then infection and another abscess forming another abscess underneath old wound, ripped up the old wound with new wound, started back at the bottom. So now I have a huge coin purse size hole on my left butt cheek. It's deep, coin purse deep, my mom has to stuff or "pack" in the wound with gauze (I'm talking chipotle burrito width of it and jam that fucker in there). Have to take daily Sitz baths so water can enter the wound and flush out nasty stuff, have to do it twice. So yeah...

Top Bottom