• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

case-keenum-fist-pump.gif

Gave a guy a stroke and you applaud him?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
They better ease up on these penalties. Games are gonna be 6 hours long and they can pretty much call defensive holding on every play.

This is ridiculous, seriously. I even told my wife when the Texans got a couple defensive holding in their favor, that its annoying because they're calling everything.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans secondary is a god damn joke.

ShaneB

They better ease up on these penalties. Games are gonna be 6 hours long and they can pretty much call defensive holding on every play.

This is ridiculous, seriously. I even told my wife when the Texans got a couple defensive holding in their favor, that its annoying because they're calling everything.

This has been a continous complaint. I can't imagine the league being deaf to it....or so we hope.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No fun league lol

NFL refs smh

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So this literally just happened....

Falcons play, incomplete - defensive holding
Falcons play, sacked by Texans - defensive holding
Falcons play, incomplete - defensive holding
Falcons play, incomplete - un-sportsman like conduct
Falcons play run for touchdown.

I want this =(

Resorting to 4-boxing.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I just noticed all these games going on at once, and I thought, what the hell I'll see if they have a game on RedZone since NFL Network is showing the crappy Ravens Cowboy blowout, and sure enough it's full preseason redzone lol

ShaneB

Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I just noticed all these games going on at once, and I thought, what the hell I'll see if they have a game on RedZone since NFL Network is showing the crappy Ravens Cowboy blowout, and sure enough it's full preseason redzone lol

Baffled why it's not available on GamePass.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Don't panic they say. It is only the 2nd preseason game they say. Calm down they tell me.

Sorry the Falcons D is fucking trash. :!

Matrix

Fitz is God? am I right Mech or is that still Savage?

missed extra point... thats just ... pathetic

So Tannehill is looking pretty damn on point this preseason. The offense generally looks better. Our defense looks way out of wack, hopefully its just cause it is preseason.

Hmm, not bad.

Top Bottom