• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Cyrus Kouandjio is absolutely terrible. What a waste of a second round pick. The guy couldn't block my 91 year old Grandma, he'd look the wrong way and block air.

Seriously hope the Bills cut his worthless ass.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
No joke.

But what's he supposed to say? "Don't watch my team cause we're going to suck, and even if we don't suck we have like 0% chance at winning a Superbowl cause we have no top tier QB."

I'd prefer a no comment :p

Yo Texans special team seems legit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
haha Yates is still Schoob jr

Matrix

Wow get this rookie Rice kicker out of here.

Missing extra points... twice lol

Matrix

Yates needs to retire.

MechDX

Sonic.JPG

tumblr_m6zbs2YhAD1r3kwa0.gif

I've missed you!

Somehow we ended up winning this absolutely terrible and meaningless game.

3-0 in the preseason.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

First team offense was absolutely abysmal. I'm officially concerned.

Something tells me McAdoo better keep that resume handy, but I really think Eli needs o change. He really needs to bring it back, work on that short game.

Apparently one of my Falcons fan football buddies is preparing himself to jump on the Colts bandwagon by the end of the season. I want to make a Squicken joke, but he wouldn't understand.

Syrinx

Frankly if I'm a defensive coach, I just tell my corners to knock down the receivers at the line if the refs are going to keep being so liberal about the new holding/illegal contact enforcement.

Matrix

Texans won a game! whoooo

Preseason W's mean something now.

Top Bottom