• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Steelers should sign Tebow. Gradkowski has looked like ass and squicken's boy, Landry Jones, has looked like what comes out of Gradkowski's ass.

Afrikan

We'll end up with BJ Daniels or Jackson or Pryor.

Seahawks ain't gonna keep all three.

Hopefully Jackson will be a Cap casualty.

Eleuin

its too late now. people on webzone talking about picking up a backup QB elsewhere.... unfortunately this isn't madden plug-and-play. with no knowledge of the playbook, no practicing with our team.... it would be bad. of course, how could it be much worse than what we have?

Bet you wish you still had Tolzien!

Speaking of Tebow,

BvRyfNlIAAEoKa0.jpg

Is it a sign from on high? Are Cam's days numbered?

How much help do QBs/offenses need to make plays? It seems to me like NFL offenses were doing perfectly fine last year, I really don't see the point of this rule outside of severely slowly down games. The NFL wants high scoring games, and they want QBs to play great...I get that. But at the expense of tons of petty holding calls and "hands to the face" nonsense?

Harbs says we're not looking for another QB. I hope he's lying just waiting to pick up someone who gets cut.

the problem is 2 fold when our backup is as bad is it appears:

1. if kap gets hurt we're absolutely fucked
2. because of that, kap is being told to run less and plays aren't being called as much to take advantage of his athleticism

oh well

rando14

Niners fans don't need to worry about anything, apparently John Schneider was scouting the game so the Niners probably just tanked!!

Drakeon

the problem is 2 fold when our backup is as bad is it appears:

1. if kap gets hurt we're absolutely fucked
2. because of that, kap is being told to run less and plays aren't being called as much to take advantage of his athleticism

oh well

Like I said, I hope we pick up Pryor, BJ Daniels or Jackson when one of them gets cut. I'll take any of the three at this point!

Top Bottom