• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Quikies83

FVx9tBF.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I can already tell Cason's going to be this year's Mike Mitchell.

AKA The career journeyman who looks good behind that front 7 and gets paid because of it.

2014: $950,000 signing bonus, $750,000 base salary and $500,000 roster bonus. Cap hit: $2.2 million.

How much are those running backs making, again?

LJ11

Uh, he grabbed his arm. That was pretty clear PI...

WR was trying to push off, in fact he did and caused separationearly in the route, but he didn't stack the DB and keep his hips in front of him. Soft call in my book, WR didn't a good job after beating the DB with a sly push off early in the route.

Godslay

Banned
Lol, there you are :)

You don't need them to score points, but to win a Super Bowl... Yeah, you could have used a couple.

Offense should never rely on flags to win. It's the reason I mildly despised Decker at times. If your offense relies on flags, you end up with a Flacco. We may have lost terribly, but we got there at least. Plus we lost on the line, not because of Seattle's secondary. So I think it's a bit disingenuous to call it the Manning rule.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
gregg rosenthal ‏@greggrosenthal 15m

The new Moneyball: Panthers build passing game around cagey vets drawing penalties.

Top Bottom