• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

Repent now and accept the humble life of al being my butler or face the consequences.

Why would I want to be your butler and change my name to Al? The fuck is wrong with you?

Ravens GAF is an aristocracy.

One nation under Flacco!

a0f.jpg

#BATTLIN

JABEE

Mech, you need to pick a side.

You can be another Gata who has one foot on each bandwagon.

Are you a true Texans fan, or are you an evil sinner that worships at the alter of Satan's ghastly form on Earth?

MechDX

Mech, you need to pick a side.

You can be another Gata who has one foot on each bandwagon.

Are you a true Texans fan or an evil sinner that worships at the alter of Satan's ghastly form on Earth.

Well Pats Age covers the Patriots, Texans and Eagles so we are all one big happy family.

So we are one happy family.Brother.

JABEE

I'm a fan of no other football team. The Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, and Phillies are my only teams! No other substitutes. I don't worship false idols!

bionic77

How much did it hurt when you got neutered
Having kids is only painful for the female.

You would know this if you made it past 5th grade. Making a baby is pretty amazing for the man. One day your cousin will lower her defenses and you will experience the joy of unprotected sexing.

While the kids slow down the sexing they don't stop it.

Nothing stops this train!

bionic77

Is Gata a real life version of the Browns or Lions?

The blatant thuggery makes me lean towards the Lions. Fitting that he is moving to Detroit.

kas going all warchant on us, soon he'll be posting shirtless pics of them in under armour underwear

Nothing wrong with Shirtless pictures.

Damn, just watched my buddy with ALS do the Ice Bucket Challenge and then break down...

That shit's no joke.

Damn, here we are joking about football and shit and then the cold hard reality of your post. It's rough man, all the best to your buddy and every body involved.

jakncoke

Banned
Nothing wrong with Shirtless pictures.

Damn, here we are joking about football and shit and then the cold hard reality of your post. It's rough man, all the best to your buddy and every body involved.

No one wants to see dought Lions pics shirtles. That'd be like me starting to post my doughy midsection

I'm guessing your windows updates finally took.

I was welcomed by 13! Took 15 minutes to get through them. I hate doing it, some reason my audio just stops working and netflix is like errors. But the suggestions they gave me dont work and my drivers are up to date. The only fix i found is restarting my computer.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions "thuggery" :jnc The Lions from top down a family oriented franchise.

2014 1st round pick Eric Ebron proposing to his fiancee after the draft:

eric-ebron-proposed-empire-state-building.jpg

2014 2nd round pick Kyle Van Noy (a BYU wholesome alum) getting engaged to Miss Utah:

1261140.jpg

College teammate Ziggy Ansah attended the wedding.

Then of course there is Megatron. The most humble Wide Receiver to ever play the game.

cjdad-article-010513.jpg

And of course who can forget the NFLs first couple:

staffordice.jpeg

The Detroit Lions: Family and Football

Lions "thuggery" :jnc The Lions from top down a family oriented franchise.

2014 1st round pick Eric Ebron proposing to his fiancee after the draft:

eric-ebron-proposed-empire-state-building.jpg

2014 2nd round pick Kyle Van Noy (a BYU wholesome alum) getting engaged to Miss Utah:

1261140.jpg

College teammate Ziggy Ansah attended the wedding.

Then of course there is Megatron. The most humble Wide Receiver to ever play the game.

JohnsonFamily_Body_070429.jpg

And of course who can forget the NFLs first couple:

staffordice.jpeg

The Detroit Lions: Family and Football

It's pretty damn thuggery to be rocking concords with those pants.

The thing that sort of bothers me about the ice bucket challenge, and I guess its entirely selfish, is that its another trendy disease charity when there are so many other diseases just as bad that get shit for attention. My mom has diffuse systemic scleroderma, which has a 55% 10 year survival rate and basically cripples you if you do survive, and is almost as common as ALS, but it doesn't get the kind of coverage and charity the trendy diseases get.

MechDX

HUGE RT @AdamSchefter: By next week, NFL is expected to increase size of practice squads to 10 players from 8, per source. So 64 more jobs.

Good

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Surprised Ebron didn't drop the ring off the roof.

Surprised Stafford let his girl pose with that ice cream before snatching and inhaling it.

Van Noy? Guy's doing alright. Can't hate.

Konka

Banned
The thing that sort of bothers me about the ice bucket challenge, and I guess its entirely selfish, is that its another trendy disease charity when there are so many other diseases just as bad that get shit for attention. My mom has diffuse systemic scleroderma, which has a 55% 10 year survival rate and basically cripples you if you do survive, and is almost as common as ALS, but it doesn't get the kind of coverage and charity the trendy diseases get.

What bothers me about it are the people dumping ice on their head and not donating.

Top Bottom