• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Gobias

Banned
To recap:

1.) Manziel sucks and Rex Grossman is the best QB on the team
2.) The NFL is going to be shitty to watch in general this year

wouldn't you have to know what his progressions are to know if he's going through them or not? for instance, if you have a progression and your #1 read is open for a 5 yard gain and you go there instead of moving to your 2nd progression which would have been a touchdown, is that not going through your progressions properly? your #1 read was open.

as for RG3's rookie season, a lot of it was a product of the system that they were running which took the NFL by storm (for a bit). the niners did not unleash the read-option with kap until the playoff game against the packers. nor did they run it much last year.

and my basis of kap having much better decision making is the quality of opponent and the turnovers. kap doesn't get the benefit of playing joke defenses most of the year. can you imagine what we would do against garbage like the eagles/giants/cowboys defense 6 times a year? instead kap gets to play 2 of the top 5 defenses 4 times a year and then the rams are better than any defense in the NFC east.

kap has a lot to work on and i don't think he is an elite QB but all things considered i would take him over lots of QB's in this league... including RG3! but maybe if RG3 had harbs to coach him up he would be a smarter QB
Kaep locks on to his first read a lot. It's so obvious man, how many times did you see him try to force it in on a short slant even in yesterday's game? I just get that impression from him a lot by watching where he's looking.

As for the joke defenses thing it's so subjective it's hard to know how much of a factor it is. It's like saying RGIII is at a disadvantage because the Niners are a lot better than the Redskins (hard to deny that).

Whatever, I wasn't trying to start anything! All I'm saying is from my subjective viewing of the two guys I think a healthy RGIII is better. Thankfully for you it'll never matter because he'll never be healthy.

there is no way the NFL can continue with the flag fest in the regular season. i expect more flags than last year but not at this rate. beyond pissing the fans off it would screw up the time schedules because games are going to last a decent amount longer

eznark

Banned
You guys make me a typical angry drunk browns fan. My life is getting cut in halfs with this anger. I'm bouta go fight some squirrels.

You're a Browns fan so those squirrels are likely to rape you and give you herpes. Just lock the door, crawl in bed and weep. Try to not choke to death on your tears. It's your best hope.

Top Bottom