• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Kaep locks on to his first read a lot. It's so obvious man, how many times did you see him try to force it in on a short slant even in yesterday's game? I just get that impression from him a lot by watching where he's looking.

As for the joke defenses thing it's so subjective it's hard to know how much of a factor it is. It's like saying RGIII is at a disadvantage because the Niners are a lot better than the Redskins (hard to deny that).

Whatever, I wasn't trying to start anything! All I'm saying is from my subjective viewing of the two guys I think a healthy RGIII is better. Thankfully for you it'll never matter because he'll never be healthy.

twice? once was on the first play of the game and crabtree dropped it. then later on he threw a pass (2nd read) to stevie johnson in the slot who dropped it.

niners and redskins have a similar offense. they both have good offensive lines (on paper!), both have good RB's. this year (and this year alone) the niners appear stacked at WR so yeah going into this year kap has a better team to work with on paper.

everything in football is subjective!

Gobias

Banned
Browns offense sucks. There's no timing with WRs and QBs. Just name Hoyer the starter and let him get all the reps with the 1s

Yeah, the Browns offense in general is just so bad. Putting Manziel as the starter will only make things worse. I can only imagine how bad it would be if we hadn't improve our ground game.

lol Redskins.

eznark

Banned
It's been a year of turmoil and change throughout the world, great to know that amidst all that MNF still sucks steaming horse shit. Our one remaining constant.

twice? once was on the first play of the game and crabtree dropped it. then later on he threw a pass (2nd read) to stevie johnson in the slot who dropped it.

niners and redskins have a similar offense. they both have good offensive lines (on paper!), both have good RB's. this year (and this year alone) the niners appear stacked at WR so yeah going into this year kap has a better team to work with on paper.

everything in football is subjective!
You are worse than me with Tannehill. Can't see the faults with your golden boy. Still plenty of time for him to improve, though.

Hey Browns, we will trade you one of our million unproven young WRs for ... something.

Got any inside linebackers?

Exactly.

This is chess, not checkers. Uncle Rog is always four steps ahead when it comes to maximizing that dollar.
Nah, this will do long-term damage to the league if they stick with it. They'll give in.

Never made sense to begin with. The regular season rules were already plenty strict with illegal contact. It's only the playoffs where it gets really physical.

Tamanon

Banned

tumblr_mvrcdk7WIS1skfk58o1_400.gif

MechDX

Know who to blame for all these flags? All the teams and their fans that bitched about how the Seahawks played defense last year. Guaranteed they cried at the owners meetings and wanted more enforcement.

You got what you wanted and now everyone bitches.

You are worse than me with Tannehill. Can't see the faults with your golden boy. Still plenty of time for him to improve, though.

i'm pretty critical of kap (won't check down, has no touch on his balls) but i just think he gets a bad rap. its like that girl in highschool that someone said gives BJs then you see her and starting noticing what you want to notice. you say to yourself "yeah... Yeah! she does give BJs i know it!" even though you have no proof you already made the decision when your buddy (in this case, greg cossell and trent dilfer) planted the seed in your mind!

cdyhybrid

Know who to blame for all these flags? All the teams and their fans that bitched about how the Seahawks played defense last year. Guaranteed they cried at the owners meetings and wanted more enforcement.

You got what you wanted and now everyone bitches.

Yep. Blame your punk ass teams for being soft (especially the Niners). This is what you get.

Crisco

Banned
I remember hearing on the radio that Manziel wouldn't be shook as a day one starter because of the high profile life he's lived and stardom in college. None of that shit matters when 300 pound dudes are trying to kill you.

Crisco

Banned
i'm pretty critical of kap (won't check down, has no touch on his balls) but i just think he gets a bad rap. its like that girl in highschool that someone said gives BJs then you see her and starting noticing what you want to notice. you say to yourself "yeah... Yeah! she does give BJs i know it!" even though you have no proof you already made the decision when your buddy (in this case, greg cossell and trent dilfer) planted the seed in your mind!

Top Bottom