• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

i'm pretty critical of kap (won't check down, has no touch on his balls) but i just think he gets a bad rap. its like that girl in highschool that someone said gives BJs then you see her and starting noticing what you want to notice. you say to yourself "yeah... Yeah! she does give BJs i know it!" even though you have no proof you already made the decision when your buddy (in this case, greg cossell and trent dilfer) planted the seed in your mind!
I almost never watch ESPN but keep talking about it if it makes you feel better. Kaep needs to work on the mental side of his game, in my opinion. I'm not saying he's a complete idiot, just that it's a relative weakness of his.

prayers for BG

BG at the house like

gif8.gif

Roger added these new point of emphasis so the game becomes more exciting and more points are scored.

Well guess what Roger?

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. NOT ONLY ARE THESE TWO BUM ASS TEAM NOT SCORING THEY SUCK.

3-0....

3 points!

I almost never watch ESPN but keep talking about it if it makes you feel better. Kaep needs to work on the mental side of his game, in my opinion. I'm not saying he's a complete idiot, just that it's a relative weakness of his.

every QB needs to work on the mental side of the game always. show me your evidence!

The secret is to be physical, run the ball, play good defense, and win the turnover battle.

we already do that and it hasn't worked for us. how much does adderall cost and can we get a team discount?

eznark

Banned
Ez, what do you think of Beau Allen as a nose tackle?

Hard to say, he was a 4-3 DT for 3 years before Andersen came in and changed the system. He did his job in that you never really noticed him and the linebackers were able to make plays. When the Badgers did get beat it was on the outside. He wasn't getting any penetration as a 3-4 or anything but that wasn't his job. Solid kid, big kid and supposedly athletic. Probably look at his 2013 highlights to see what he is really capable of. He was at times dominant in a 4-3. But I think he put on considerable weight since then.

He could definitely be solid, if not spectacular. Basically the best you can hope for is that you just about never hear his name and that your linebackers are suddenly everywhere.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Roger added these new point of emphasis so the game becomes more exciting and more points are scored.

Well guess what Roger?

LOOK AT THIS SHIT. NOT ONLY ARE THESE TWO BUM ASS TEAM NOT SCORING THEY SUCK.

3-0....

3 points!

Its Week 2 of the Preseason.

You're watching the game.

Goodell is laughing his way to the bank

every QB needs to work on the mental side of the game always. show me your evidence!

we already do that and it hasn't worked for us. how much does adderall cost and can we get a team discount?

You can buy all the adderall you want but your weed is weak as fuck to the shit we smoke up here. Yall need to drive down to SoCal and get that good ish and trust me El Kaeptain turns into a god.

JABEE

Hard to say, he was a 4-3 DT for 3 years before Andersen came in and changed the system. He did his job in that you never really noticed him and the linebackers were able to make plays. When the Badgers did get beat it was on the outside. He wasn't getting any penetration as a 3-4 or anything but that wasn't his job. Solid kid, big kid and supposedly athletic. Probably look at his 2013 highlights to see what he is really capable of. He was at times dominant in a 4-3. But I think he put on considerable weight since then.

He could definitely be solid, if not spectacular. Basically the best you can hope for is that you just about never hear his name and that your linebackers are suddenly everywhere.
Thanks, ez.

He's played pretty well in the preseason against 2nd teamers. Hope he can provide the Eagles with some depth at DL. Coaches like him a lot.

cdyhybrid

I dunno, but Crazy Jimmy Harbs could probably hook you up!

EXACTLY but also I would add you better have a hell of a pass rush. now I'm agreeing with CDY.
Damn.

Yeah, but I guess that could just be included under play good defense!

Fuck Squicken just noticed you said his season is in jeopardy :"(((( this and all the JFF slander, this night will be the end of me

......I have been keeping up with A&m

Don't do it BG. Stick with Maurice Clarett U. Now that John has graduated their magic is gone.

Its Week 2 of the Preseason.

You're watching the game.

Goodell is laughing his way to the bank
It's not the hardcore fans they're going to alienate. It's everyone else who watches, e.g. the reason the NFL TV contract is worth $10 billion dollars.

Won't make it past the midway point of the season. There'll be a primetime fiasco that forces their hand, like with the replacement refs.

i live in socal but i don't smoke weed like a loser! drugs are for losers BRAH!

You haven't lived until you pop a molly, drink half a gallon, snort some white girls (that's cocaine btw), and blaze the green stuff....

wait for the peak then run around with your shirt off and ending your night in a threesome with 2 random ass chicks.

Ah... Vegas =)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns-GAF!

I'm really loving Armonty Bryant, a solid acquisition and so far he's stayed out of trouble.

And sure enough he just gets another sack!

Browns-GAF!

I'm really loving Armonty Bryant, a solid acquisition and so far he's stayed out of trouble.

And sure enough he just gets another sack!

The sack play, it looked the same way like he used to wreck every week in College. I think he could be one of our best pass rushers in time

Top Bottom