• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

So, what are some realistic names for the Redskins when they inevitably change the name? Redhogs to keep some tradition? Something stupid like Redhawks? The Washington Racists?

So, what are some realistic names for the Redskins when they inevitably change the name? Redhogs to keep some tradition? Something stupid like Redhawks? The Washington Racists?

RedCocks!

And they can have Sriracha cock as their mascot.

Or just have a giant...
hot dog.. that symbolize a ... you know

q2SfVLP.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
My condolences on the injuries Browns fans. From cousin to cousin I wish you nothing but the best.

Keep your faith in JFF. He's just a rookie. Matthew Stafford threw 3 picks in his first NFL game and now look at him.

Guys should I get diablow on ps4?

Never played it.

PS. None of these QBs can hold a candle to Theodore "4th String 4th Quarter Comback Teddy Touchdown" Bridgewater.

Gobias

Banned
Honestly though, for Braxton Miller, I really don't see it as that big of a deal. He was not going to lead Ohio State any further. If Ohio State succeeds or fails, it won't be be because of him. I don't think he really ever had it in him to be the deciding factor.

Top Bottom